Stripped Hansels Can't Say No S5 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DotNet, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Maybe if we were friends I can help you out

2. thats whole lotta upgrading you need lol :D

3. 4 and 0 record now

4. Hmmm, wish you best of luck in s5, guys don't be so quick to bash on him need more ppl that are willing to put in the effort make rosters for wars. I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of me for wars dot good luck :)

5. ^ to clarify I meant a lot of me on the opposite side of wars :)

6. i kid cause i actually do care...more clans are definitely needed..new wcs with imagination and not just roster 15/17 attack 400k/6mill spy and ps1 for ee battles are needed as well...all messing aside i hope you do your thing dot and kick some tail s5

7. You should start getting perms and establish the clan you use for wars. You could also hold war trials and create different war teams for different time zones and have an extra wc/tracker for that other war team.

Btw this is llMllMllWllBCllMllMllWll. My main was perm silenced so I couldn't talk to you in pm.

8. Bumping back on AT ty

9. No support

Op is an inactive indi player

Who wants an inactive wc? Or someone who will not take the time to command a war?

10. Lol 4 and 0, what about last week when u had zero actions and cost your clan the win(indi)

11. You know you're doing something right when even the almighty MyName is afraid to match you in primal wars
    /end sarcasm

12. Seems legit

13. What the hell i was never inac in any indi war lol haters gonna hate

14. Hahahaha

15. I have warred for Dot back in Season 1 and also here. Dot is an energetic and positve person as well as a good WC with a growing account. I will be warring here as time allows.

Thank you for the support Syl. 

16. Want war 19. Two tanks, 3 ps1 spots left. Filling fast

17. Bump again. 2 ps1 spots open only

18. War won. 5 and 0 record

19. Your doing evrything to try and bump this thread 

20. Support.

If I could war those time slots I would be there. Good luck Dot, I have no doubts that you will do well.

I will come by and visit sometime. Let me know if you need help with unlocks.