You Should Get Married and Have Kids!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Cheese 35 states now allow  marriage FYI

2. With Satellite Internet...

3. Wanna get hitched, chubby?

4. I wish more people would choose to not have children. There are far too many degenerates breeding.

5. You don't have to lover her to nut in her

6. Are you a selfish lover gurl?

7. If you are a gurl too, then yes.️️️️

8. Very true

9. I wouldn't mind getting married if I found and truly loved a person, but as for kids... No. Nope. Don't want none of that. Ever.
    I, personally, dislike kids. They tick me off too easily, I find them annoying, and my patience for them quickly runs out. I'm more of an animal person.

But the worst part? I'm a girl. So I hear a LOT of this..
    "Oh, you'll want to be a mother someday!"
    "You just haven't fully matured yet."
    "How can you not want kids? That's just wrong!"
    "It's your duty as a woman to have children!"

Noooope. It's fine if someone else wants little humans to take care of, that's their business and their decision. If I don't want to adopt or carry an alien body around for 9 months and beyond, that's my decision.

10. Don't have kids. Ever.
    Let the bloodline die out. There are enough miserable entitled people in this world, without You, and your offspring.

11. We need more mini cheeses! way u mean brag? wot u smokn?

12. ..Hmm... but have you considered getting married and having kids?

13. I'm too good for marriage.

I'm going to be a crazy cat guy with 50 cats.
    

14. i'm flattered, truly. but i hardly know you.

15. Life motto

16. Although I like your idea, I think it would be better to live in a van down by the river.

17. I saw her first.

18. Not me! But by all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher

19. There comes a point in life where I have to admit, the longing to settle down with the right woman to start a life together becomes overwhelming. At least for me anyway. To be able to share and create life experiences together, to have that best friend that understands you, supports you and loves you more than any before.. Sigh.

Get married and have kids brah.