Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Alison aka jenni ??

2. Did you just call me Allison?? Lol. & Thanks farr

3. This reinforces my point, that this guys a idiot.

4. For some reason jenni your posts lack any kind of credibility. Oh yeah, it's your stats

5. You lack any sense of knowledge, I'd rather be smaller, then be a stupid motherfucking tool like you. Spouting false info,and slandering people with complete lies.

6. I could give two shits about whether you are or are not Alison. You're defending her so either you're as ignorant as her or you are her. Grow a pair and come sit at the grown up table. Then we can talk.

7. Damn I didn't even get asterisks

8. Boy, you are ignorant as ****. Another butthurt noob, wrecked by allison and cries all over forums.

9. M8 where are the asterisks??

10. [​IMG]

11. The only pvp Alison and Jenni do is when they fight for doughnuts and Danish behind the bakery

12. I'm only top 50. Nope I never PvP.

13. Codeine's just a talker. I farmed him a long time ago. He played dead, and waited until I got bored and moved on. He's butt must still be sore from so long ago. What an idiot. He should just leave.

14. Lmao that made me cry, the thing is I actually pictured it :)

15. 29K favors in. Last I saw ss's allison was in 30k

16. OMG! Larry's back. That's sooo good. He's so cool. You should post 'no support' . That's always so funny. You're the best Larry. As your friend nortorious said. You really own forums hard.

17. No support

18. Ok who is 49th? Is 11-100 tied for 11th?
    or tied 100th its so hard to decide.