Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can quote that's cute so what's the reason than?

2. I will just say it to end it geez, you sub clan farmed a clan A, clan A said let it be, your sub clan said no, clan A said you sure you want to do this, your sub said hahaha yea we are sure bring it, clan A brings in. End of story. There are ss but my version is much better.

3. Thanks for clearing that up tim that's wasn't so hard.So someone in clam A had a ladyfit over some hits on a questionable member now they need 4 clams and the great magic spank bank to farm a unranked sub clan and maybe us if they ever grow a pair
    Seems legit

4. Principle and its clan A not clam a. they are a respectable clan. They have some really really cute girls. O yea and FITE ME fury

5. Catfish....Tim's journey into a 3rd party app

6. yeah we can quote!!! Has it not been made clear enough to you that we are not entering?

7. Plat write it in crayon!!!!
    I hear that helps..

Unless his momma said "reading is for the devil"

8. "Magic spank bank" 

9. Please show me the 4 clan a family clans involved!

Right now it's us here at guerrieri perpetue ( that was attacked by fury's vengeance ) & Clan A HQ (of course defending their EE clan)

Now if you go back to the OP and read slowly, don't forget your dictionary, maybe just maybe you will be able to comprehend the situation.

10. When you do the system war it can only be 1v1.. You can't bring two.

Did you guys agree upon rosters and duration?

11. Looks like I got my self another groupie

12. So Apoc has discipline IMF for hire hitting in the past?

13. You got that from the op? I had a hard time understanding.. All I saw was someone got farmed for shards "a couple of 3 monthes"

Most of it is pure jibberish.

If you guys wanted your 15 minutes of game from Fury you should have proof read it

14. When they quote the whole thread...

15. You ran from Yafi/NA war now you sit at the bottom of the roster of by far the weakest Apoc clan.. If I were you I wouldn't be on forums trying to talk like some kind of bawse

16. Nice everyone wants a piece of ZAFT now that they are the underdog. I am sure you will manufacture a reason to join soon.

17. Awe u're so classy :) Way to represent ur alliance. I must've hit the nerve huh lol

18. Buy an ally

19. Thanks for your input statless alt,

I can't speak for Clan A as a whole,
    But we are not fabricating reasons to join.

We do not have a reason to fight and that's why we aren't fighting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.