Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That seems more like a question you might wanna ask yourself, larry..

2. Pretty sure msb isn't in this war, but calling them out is not a wise choice either.

Don't worry we'll be seeing you soon ;)

3. Lmao, show the ss of me begging silver for cf. you were asked why you in the war and was told if you continue you will meet your fate. That's begging? Ss please, because I have it all.

4.  who are these jokers ?

5. I know why you're here. You wish you were relevent here and people, besides me, knew who you were. You're a wannabe. Always have been a wannabe. Remember when you claimed you trained The Regulators? :lol:

Sorry I ruined your last little off topic thread. Why you want to discuss that on a random 9+ app I have no clue.

I don't wish to derail this thread because it's a good one. So I will not be responding to you here. Make a new "wannabe important and impress people with my intelligence thread" if you want to speak with me peasant

6. Sounds like you got me all figured out, larry. Try taking that to the bank and see if theyll cash it for you. You might not get any money, but im sure youll get plenty of laughs and blank stares.

7. The way I see it, fact is both us here @ apocalypse an you lot in zaft... well lets face it we where all bored saltyfeet (new kawanim for stupid ) till this all kicked off again, I mean reality is both our families are at our best fighting each other it's just one massive ass plus point that harbinger_of_ringsting being left as naked and dropped down as low as Russian @ zaft convention . An I have to ask harbinger_of_ringsting how's it feel that you are that disliked within your own alliance that even though you lot where on high alert due to your alliance bang of na /idd that no one not one single person made any attempt to alert you..... an they can claim they didn't see it but we all know thats rat crap. Anyway I'm so glad I'm part of this awesome family in what is already proving an amazing war I mean props to those at Genesis who lit me up like timesquare if only furry returned like y'all hit.. anywho happy kawin an lets cyber kill each other
    Ħ♡Ǥ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ༻ Ħ♡Ǥ
    ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع/ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг☠✯

8. @Lockie Bear remember when you were on our nuts when you were at Yafi?

Are you gonna run from this war also?

9. @Chubby

That's the guy from Clam A.. They want a system war with our sub clan for some reason

10. Wait the point of this Fred again??? Why is clam A joining again?

11. @ Chubby: who are these jokers?

We are a clan loyal to our family and allies.

There no doubt in my mind, that half of apoc could take yall on.
    But in good spirit of things, they let everyone play .
    Yall brought Clan A HQ in.. (FYI im sure ZAFT is thanking u)

If u really want to get to know us,
    Spin in a circle 4 times.
    Click your high heels together 3 times.
    Clap 2 times
    Than request us to enter.

Until than keep your news feed open and your mouth closed.
    My family and allies are bored...

MᎯᎶIC SPᎯNᏦ BᎯNᏦ

12. Wait chubby who has 8 actives? Hog or fury? I am pretty fury is 8 people with a lot of alts. We don't need to talk I will keep stripping your members. Let's meet in each other's news feeds way more fun that this soap opera forum.

13. Magic tongue mike? you're kidding me right?how are you involved now ? How did clam A and now I'm guessing your whole group get an invite? Op didn't make sense to me. We at fury did_______ to invite clam A
    A)Did we farm for shards weeks and weeks ago and someone had a ladyfit?
    B)You wanna try to make a name/gain respect for joining a already one sided war to justify your sad group of clans and crappy alliance.

Tim.Your.Clam.Stinks

14. Magic spank bank? lolololololI wish troll could help me out with that team America laughing gif

15. Awe chubby, that's what it feels like. You guys tried to do the same to us in NA with your family lol. Only difference was NA was prepared for an onslaught and you guys got nothing off of us

16. Yeah I agree

17. Mickey we got enjoyment off of you and that pretty little flower you gave me.

On another note why name a clan after a nerdy card game from the 90's? That is a bit more creative than naming it Clam A though

18. Yet again can u post the selfie of real tearshow long did you cry? Did you break anything more then your ego? from bad ass to ratchet in 35 mins  btw may want to advise ppl invest in sdp as yours were gone in 5 mins

19. Did you drop tags?

20. We're not. Its been said a few times already i believe.

Sorry to hear that.

Its in the Op but unfortunately...

Again, sorry to hear that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.