League of Legends fans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pfhgetty1337, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Challenger, bitches️

2. I'm sure you're not challenger;)

3. Oceania server is toxic af

4. I love sona!x) I got s3 last season just playing sona! I got 3sona skins, and I super want DJ sona concussive! Well I want them alllllllllll!!!T-T

5. Since we're talking. This is against Roc too.i bet saying this is againt RoC too

6. Teemo topped in rank 4ever

7. Only loser try hard scrubs play meta.

8. YOU ARE META

9. Silver 2, can play any position with about 3-5 characters per position. Love LoL, besides all the afks.... Katarina can be OP if you don't shut her down early. Ahri became way to overpowering in the new patch though. As well as Tibbers :p

10. I can't decide who to buy first, Varus or Jinx.... I also need to learn how to build better, I'm still new to league

11. Jinx is a no brainer Varus isn't that great

12. I main Kat, ahri and I'm ok with ez and sona

13. If you can 100% hit Varus's skillshots, he is very powerful. Being that he can effectively out poke most other ADCs, he has a strong laning phase. His ultimate also gives cc, which is a very good team fight initiator. However, without hitting skillshots, his DPS falls off quickly

14. Doubt that

15. Overall you need experience. Either champion is fine, it's just getting used to how they play is key. ADC is all about positioning and last hitting without over extending for it.

16. I give up on ADC. I really liked playing jinx and Ashe but i'm still not so skillfull to do ADC in rank games. Makes me wanna cry. I need to learn how to last hit minions!!!!;-;

17. PSH, lol is for scrubs.

Play club penguin like a real man

18. Answer me this league fans can you see crystal maiden dancing in the snow in your game NO YOU CANT

19. Um for starters it's not a 3rd party app it's a computer game