Delta Force Or Secret Air Service: Which is better?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KitsuneClaw, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I went to a good club at the weekend.

2. Having worked closely supporting all 3 SAS, seals and delta I can say all 3 are completely barking mad 99% off sane population wouldn't want to mess with them.
    But how many wars have the USA won when not backed up by the Brits. Also who guided most of the bombs and cruise missiles in the golf war (SAS)

3. ISIS has the best training.

4. Didn't Delta force lose big time in the battle of Mogadishu? What a sad loss of life.

5. These guys are idiots Delta force isn't just made up from army Rangers... It's composed from every elite group they have the best Seal/Rangers etc for you to say that seals would kick their ass you're ignorant because only the top seals become delta force members. Only a small fraction of the elite military troops become delta

6. This isn't even worth debating, SAS hands down.

7. Yep. Was going to add that. But I was lazy. This is a half-assed thread.

8. Support

9. Delta force is that with chuck Norris or Larry the cable guy?

10. Why do ppl have to beat there chest about whos better or whatever.who care bro we all fight for the same cause how u gona bash the military of any country tbh usa dont need anybody to win a war its more of a alliance we have to help each other i cant stand to see ppl get in forum and bash another mans country take that crap elsewhere i got alot of friends who died serving there country as have all countries who have warred I salute all the ppl from every country who has severed in any form.or just the civillians who just sent us gifts or waited for us to come home.families who shared in the grief of a lost loved one.so cut the crap with the chest beating dang freakin ppl!!!

11. Whoever keeps me safe and kills the bad guys they are the best :)

12. Lol this guy.

13. I'm just laughing about the ignorance of people thinking deals Are better than delta rofl

14. this guy has it all figured out

By the way anyone that says "your" country doesn't need the support of another country is ignorant. In history there have always been alliances and there always will be too. This is largely in part to the fact that when a country has more countries supporting them they can spread the work they have to do among different countries. This also means that they have more man power that can be spread wider to fight on multiple fronts. Now if you want you can dispute this, but there is no country in the world that could take on other countries single handedly ,that would be asinine.

15. SASR  and all of the Adf

Ps the guy in the Delta Force picture with the F89 Minimi looks more like an Aussie Soldier

16. Maybe it is. The guy reeked of badassery so I chose that picture.

17. SAS > SBS > Delta Force.

18. Then you have the pathfinders.

19. There is no 'best' individual agency. They are best when they work together.

The public aren't told half the story of what these agencies do, so it's impossible to argue which one is better from their successful ops.

The simple truth is that they do what they do to protect us. That should be enough. No need for a competition. Just be happy, wherever you live, be it the UK or the US, that you have a group of elite soldiers who are protecting you

20. Nail + head = this