PvP Event, Without/Minimal Crystals

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 4, 2015.

1. No support... mith can be bought with gold... which is free. Where THE Unfair Advantage To that?

2. You can only buy 6 at a time, and it's pretty expensive. In war you aren't going to have that much gold and you have to keep restocking pots. Basically, the people who had tons of mith before war would get an advantage. The purpose is to make an equal playing field, not give advantages to players.

3. I like this especially the point about hiding in pin with advantage.
    Though. People that go after builds that can't hope to win back? Example 8/8 Hansel getting attacked by an attack build with... 5+sdt? Or vise versa a Hansel going after someone with no spies. those people anger me so much -.-

4. Support, I thought I had a chance before drop rates increased to the top 1k but i looked at the lb…

5. Support list updated once again. Thank you for the points you guys have made and the support you have given. Once again, if you want to be taken off the support list I will take you off.

6. I support however devs will never do this, at least certainly not the no crystal part. They only care about money.

7. Support, this is a great event idea

8. I'd say 30% they might, customer relations can be worth more than money in this sort of game.

Hello kaw_admin!!
    I'm pretty sure you'll look in this thread quite often.

9. Support. For someone who doesn't spend that many crystals, like myself, this would be great.

10. No Support

11. Support. Sounds good and very well thought out. Good hit size restrictions (though ofcourse bfe/a will somehow need factoring in)

12. I'll leave the more specific stuff up to the devs. That's what they're here for. :)

13. Big support - maybe a day will come when I can compete through effort rather than prosperity

14. Support list updated. Thank you kawmunity for your encouragement and advice. :cool: