Stripped Hansels Can't Say No S5 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by DotNet, Feb 3, 2015.

1. -------------------------------------------
    Official Recruitment Thread for
    Stripped Hansels Can't Say No

CURRENT WAR RECORD:
    14-5

ABOUT MYSELF

SHCSN was started by myself -DotNet- and i have warred since pre season 1. After season 1 I've been to so many clans to count so i don't think i have room to fit them all, but i also forgot too many of them too. I started at pillars of chaos (throwback) and also Echelons finest. I mainly like to track wars but also wc. At SHCSN i have a very family clan oriented view. Warring as a group is key to winning as a clan. If you are someone looking for a S5 clan and have a leadership and family clan oriented view, feel free to pm me

LOOKING FOR CLAN PERMS DURING THE SEASON MORE THAN PEOPLE THAT COME INTO CLAN ONLY FOR WARS AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE IN MY 'ABOUT MYSELF'

REQUIREMENTS
    FOR TANKS:
    -5m Adt
    -6m Sdt

For Hansels:
    -Looking for 2m sdt. (HFBC or near players follow me if you have none ok)
    -12m Cs (Bigger preferred but there is room for growth) and hfbc always wanted :)

HOW TO APPLY
    -Follow -DotNet- for a short interview. Please mention if you can track/wc when applying.
    -Clan will open for unlocks when S5 IS ANNOUNCED. We will have a sort of trial period and if we feel someone is detrimental to the growth of the clan, they may be booted so be on your best behavior ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

-Have your war game ready to go! We will be doing some of the wars between S4 AND S5 so if u want to war any of those let me know as well. Mainly want midnight cst warrers and 8pm cst HFBC PS1

I believe that is it. Thanks for reading.

TL;DR:
    S5 RECRUITMENT....now go back and read it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks
    -DotNet-

2. No support

3. My clan name is too good for your fail EE clan.

At least spell my name right :lol:

4. Support. Great clan, great warriors. Good luck in S5 

5. Good guy, warred w him in past - support

6. Op you don't even get close to minimum stats for Hansels, therefor They cannot let you join.

7. Support but I think you should change "Requirements" to "Recommended".

Let me know the next war you do.

8. You already made a recruitment thread for this if i recall correctly. Didnt work out, did it

9. Looking for 3-4 HFBC PS1 for war 11. Follow me for an app.

10. when op doesnt meet his own requirments that equals to op freeloading off his own team

11. Lol you think im warring until i get upgrades in? Dumb asses get out of my thread

12. Maybe get ten wars in before quoting your record. Rubs some people wrong. Gl

13. I gotta give creds to beating dotb nice job and good luck with your clan in s5. At first I thought you were a nobody and cursed you out in pm but now your actually a somebody and doing great. I'm now scared to roster and try to match you .Once again good luck in s5 and hope your clan works out!

14. Support have done some ee their and dotnet does a great job ️

15. No just no :lol:

16. Dot!

When I'm done working on build I'd love to come 

Edit: Perm silence is revoked February 23rd.

Working on build.

17. Still need hfbc ps1 for war 11 pls follow me ty

18. PM me how to contact you on that 3rd party app.

Thanks x

19. I want to play this next season... Refuse to ps1 though