"OSW" banners

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wordwaster, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Legit badass.

2. Well this thread just got ruined.. No more fun guys

3. Once a noob.
    Always a noob.

4. Exactly what I was thinking

5. Osw vs The Troll

Origins sucks. Who wouldn't need help.

6. Ok everybody try to act serious so the thread doesn't get locked and we don't get banned

7. Looks like someone is speaking from experience.

Naw jk jk.

Luv u Larry 

8. The person was a WDGAF member, I sometimes take the time to give them some love taps but LadyRed/Nor_Redneck_Cal/Harleys9m4/Ri-_Ver/Aubybaby and Instinct's Hansels are my true toys 

9. If anyone has a banner saying only attack me a number of times I feel the urge to intentionally attack them more

10. It's a testament to what OSWs have degenerate d into. These days OSW means "whack a HTE and strip".

I am not questioning this method. All OSWs have gone into this mode post HTE. I am merely pointing out the change in attitude towards OSW/PvP.

Today Ppl are more concerned about "growth" during OSW. That means finishing ebs. The universal thought is how much was stripped because more strips means they are winning OSW, right? Strips were "once" one of the many measures to monitor the progress of an OSW. Not the sole tool.

This change in attitude is because of HTE (the obvious culprit) and the number of trolls who hijack the OSW threads and pass on their "so called" thoughts (or thoughtlessness). They convey the wrong message. Ultimately, you ll see more and more ppl (excepting the of school vets) sporting OSW banners and hitting ebs.

11. lol me too. i did a full unload today on someone with a "follow the 5 hit rule" banner.

12. Farming is against TOU

13. A few people legitimately used to think this back in the day. Some might still.

14. Well for some people KaW = Life

If KaW = Life, then KaW would be your personal life. If someone attacks you in real life, then it would be a personal attack on you.

It's against the ToU to personally attack someone.

So for some, farming is against the ToU I guess....

What the hell am I on? Get it out of me!

15. Random off topic hte rant

16. They think the Osw banner scares people a way but I don't check people's banners I just hit from bl

17. ^badass

18. On a game no you put to much stock in a game

19. Stock in a game? So you don't look at the account before you hit? If you understand the game you should look at it before you hit it. Knowing it's build determines what you can do to it.. Not looking is just plain silly. I don't care how tough you think you are

20. if I get a hit in I keep hitting if I fail I find a new target I don't use spies my spy stats suck
    And I ment your badass comment I'm not into acting tough on the internet I just post my opinion