keep gladiator blades?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Clyde, Feb 2, 2015.

1. You don't need to search or battle list. In your case just hit your allies or alts

2. That's why I said mith only drops through the battlelist tab so you get given targets you absolute gremlin. Read what is posted. Now get off my thread If your just gonna flame with no brain. The rhymes.

3. We also know you only hit those on EB clan they don't fight back dumb ass. When you see your alt on BL. You also keep hitting like no tomorrow until you log out

4. Is this thread about that? No so get off it.

I only fight people who won't hit back? Ok then. I was in OSW before you even realised that kings clan would kick your eb clans ass and you'd have to self pin 18 hours a day

5. We know you been in few OSW where you run in all of them. Recent one you run from King-lounge after avweek. Princess Valentina = . With your idea will bethe same mentality. You pick on those in BL that will not retaliate. You wouldnt hit any from war clans because you are known coward and a runner

6. Princess Valentina = *

7. As a change of pace from all this rubbish talk. I support this idea. I don't participate in wars. So it's a welcomed idea.

And has anyone noticed how defensive most of these EE players get when it involves mith? Normally they give quite the same response:war. Which is quite unreasonable. But I disgress

8. Known coward and runner? By who? Lmfao I've ran from no war you goon. Musang you sit in pin 18 hours a day, what type of KaW life is that lol. And in an attempt to prove you OSW, you hit hansels from pin. Legend.
    I decimate your EB builds like butter lol.

9. Finally a good idea comes from this moron.

Support.

10. Stay on topic of get the hell outta here.

11. Support 100% 

I think it's a very good idea purely more for the plunder bonus then anything. Mith drops but it's random so I can't see this getting abused people would get frustrated after a while if trying to hit alt just for mith

12. 1. OP controls topic
    2. When did you get back? :shock:

13. Lotta haters hating. Especially some of those sexy alts.

14. IDEAS ARE WELCOME U IDIOTS

15. I support the idea of keeping gladiator blades around. After the past few days, I've forgotten how much more I like pvp than Pve xD

16. My idea is to type in caps and call people names. While not contributing anything of my own to the thread:)

17. I stopped counting after 100... but I think you got me beat by 100

18. Ehhhhhhhh, no

19. I AM LOUD LIKE A WILL SMITH FART

SUPROT!