Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Who said I don't save?

2. what a joke

3. This is pretty correct, based on my experiences. Although people are entitled to their own decisions, it is wiser in the long run to spend money on bigger necessities. However, it is the owner of the money who decides what to do with it. Just my 2 cents.

4. No it's not bad it just means you don't have a girlfriend, you obviously wouldn't be spending money in a game if you did

5. Dun dun dun

6. I don't have a gf? hold on, ill post a pic of us in a little ;) sorry that im not poor like you

7. Wtf does this have to do with the event

8. if you knew how to read then you would see its about $$$$$

9. About as much as those spammy posts you made a couple days ago

10. You got me there 

11. Wow a lot of favors

12. How about make lb top1000 top500 top250 top50 top10 i think more awesome:D

13. Overnight lb#1 went up 13,000 points. The top 10 will be only accessible to the very wealthy

14. *slow clap*

15. Guys, I mean does it matter ? The banner is minimally better than the last one and guess what ? They'll have another event or hunt or ee season and that banner will be better than the last, it's perpetual and will forever be perpetual .

We are all clamoring over .25% or .5 % stat bonuses. That is basically **** . So it really doesn't matter . Just enjoy it .

16. This is crap. So many people xtalling 100 times.

17. I think they should remove xtal limit till the end of the event. Now that would be great.

18. I stop as well with 1k cuz the rewards r not good enough to keep fighting on. U don't have to worry about losing favors when u sleeping..

last Pvp event I always worried about how much items I would loose when I'm turn on my phone..Now all that excitement n anxiety is all gone. No need to figh on for lousy equipments..

When I'm da first time I'm join this Pvp event full out n hope for da fun but got none..

19. WC is still showing 3-4 updates for pleas casting every 5 minutes, so devs are still raking in 18-25$ every 5 minutes lol