Hunter Trophy Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

2. Apoc top 10 among the eb noobs. 

3. Yeh lol i was like huh? Cella and redstar?

4. Lmao

5. I have to admit , we zaft self pinned on ebs. For the sake of the drops .. Anything we can take but not strips.. It really sore eyes to look at tat butt.
    @zaft-ul meat-shields
    I'm still in the clan hiding somewhere.

6. Look people i don't post on forums much because i truly hate politics but i just gotta say PEOPLE IT IS A PAY TO PLAY GAME NOW. QUIT YOUR WHINING AND BUY SOME DAMN SEALS AND HORNS YOU TIGHT WADS OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT STOP COMPLAINING FOR MONTHS ABOUT IT APPARENTLY HTE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE SO GET OVER YOURSELVES AND PAY OR QUIT. Also ty devs for yet another great PvP event its about time you started listening to tje people that pay your bills. That is all

7. I LIKE TO YELL TOO!

8. Because they are not supossed to be. You really think they should be?
    You think you should get an equal reward for basically doing nothing different than you normally do?

I think its stupid that theres a reward at all for ebs.

I know right. Its like the event favors people who pvp for the rewards. Go figure.

9. HEY! I CAN HEAR YOU! EB FAIRIES MY NAME. I FEEL YOU ! LET PAY FOR EBS (endless.butthurt.sore) OkAY!

Tap.Pay.Tap.Pay.Tap.pay.
    Butt.sore.butt.sore.butt.sore

10. isnt it like very stupid to quit over something that doesnt affect you at all?

11. I really hope to see an event for all players soon. I'm getting sick of these events made only for sealers. It's insulting and greedy of you devs.

12. It's called imperial favors try using those troops for a actual tap tap war other than a tap tap picture with colourful bars :roll:

13. ^this.

anyone can easily get 1000 favors if they opt into the event and start whacking their battle list for a few days. no payment required.

i got 1000 favors in a few hours yesterday.

14. Top 1k Favor LB with no money spent is easy as hell. If you're really active, top 100 is even possible.

15. yeah. my alt hasn't spent a penny and is getting closer to the top 1000 pvp with each update. you want to get the better stuff? work for it.

expecting to get the best stuff by just doing what you normally do every day is asinine.

16. I haven't spent money's and I'm hitting the top 500 - 100 some times I'm in top 500 others I'm in top 100

17. YAY I GOT 5 TOTAL...TRY AND KEEP UP LOSERS YOU HAVE NO HOPE...JUST GUVE UP...

18. I have 0

19. what's messed up is that you have to do b2b hte for the entire 2 weeks to get 1000 hunting trophies. (without using any xtals)

accounts that are doing tsg/ss/ts haven't made even the lowest tier.

this event is so wildly imbalanced. :lol:

remember folks! if you want to get the rewards for 1000 items collected, do the pvp side! it only takes a day or two and doesn't cost a thing! its not scary! inc doesn't hurt you unless you let it!

20. Wow. Not even into double figures of pages, PvP ones on 98..

Yes, eb ftw huh?

Psssssst, to those that don't know, you can _compete_ with the majority of participants in the PvP part of this event.

The eb one appears to suck.