Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. :lol: Best post so far

2. +1

3. "5" days would be good. That way you don't burn up 2 weekends in a row on this thing. Only been few days ...I'm already burnt.

4. Hypnotic-TS  has a blade lol

5. Leonard likes this post

6. You forgot about the people who work just enough to not have a ridiculous amount of disposal income. That makes up a lot of people

7. did you just call me a politician, dawg? not cool.

8. Well I'm out

9. This.

10. unemployment doesn't necessarily equate to not having income lol (although one would assume it in most cases) ..anyways I got some RL to take care of and at some point I have to get some sleep. Turning into a grind keeping you people off my "sword".

I don't have a blade but "hit__diddledoodler__hit"  does

11. 2 weeks is 1 week to long for this kind of event. It should wind up on Saturday.

12. Shut your stupid ***** face All ...go drop your build some more lol

13. Hush Todd. Just enjoy being a farm. That's all you are. That's all you'll ever be. I'm sorry your butt is sore. I'm sorry you're to stupid to realise that when you have a blade, hitting selfie is a waste. I won't ever stop hitting though.

14. Not as dumb as the idiot with a blade and mith spells hitting a Kingdom not opted in. You stupid noob.

15. You're truly one of the dumbest people ever anyone with half a brain can compare selfie to this acct snd see what I've been doing past two days lol

16. But please keep SB me which is all you've been doing last two days ..again compare troops no way you're winning attacks  thank you

...all I have to do us throw one or two scouts your way and you unload FB Sb ...WHILE IVE HAD A BLADE (.....duh!!!!!!)

17. You two should make out, it would be hawt :3

18. Idiot. I'm not trying to win attacks. just burning your troops and spies away while you have that blade.

19. What troops? You haven't burnt a single one? And I use ZERO spies? lol