compensation

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ashaya3, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have had this sword for 6 hours and I only have reviewed one drop before the update I would have gotten at least 25 by now

2. Nope. You need to read the rules. All of my posts have been on topic with no attempts at derailment. Disagreeing with the op doesn't automatically mean derailment lmao

3. Reread the op. Its about compensation. Not exploit builds.

Leave for derailment

4. He's not derailing lol

5. Lmao I'm not derailing. You're asking for compensation because the devs changed a system because of build dropping exploits which you yourself have done. I am entirely on topic. Get over it

6. OP should leave for having a cereal case of the butthurts, quick someone call Al Gore... I bet global warming is to blame, or at least manbearpig...

7. Oh wait, OP reset

8. The exploit builds were partial reason for the change that you are wanting compensation for. I see no reason why that can't be argued/discussed in the open forums when the topic is about the change in the event and the effect it has...

9. Well that was easy :lol:

10. And he reset

11. Soooo what you're saying is if you hadn't of dropped build you wouldn't have spent the money to get where you're at, and that it was only because it was so much easier to gain favors with a dropped build that you decided to spend the money?

But it has nothing to do with dropping build..

12. This is justice to all those build droppers. That's what you get for trying to exploit things

13. He asked for lock

14. Theres already a compensation thread in forums. This is a duplicate issue thread.

15. This thread should get best of, oh his rage is great. Oh sorry am I derailing?

16. Who did? He doesn't exist any more

17. did he really reset over an event? :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.