Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Wow I need to try harder.. Lol

2. This amount of favors is unreal

3. So at what point in time is the update from? Right then, or from hours ago?

4. This is when the lb updated

5. Everyone is paying way more now!!! Time to catch up

6. Don't give up now troll. All you need is a few hundred trillion in allies or massive bfe with tutorial stats.

7. 

8. Can't everyone else gets more as well. We just watch as 8-20 mill cs builds drop in ranking as every other build type thrives.

9. This just got a whole lot harder :L in one day it jumped from 380 to be in top 1000 now its 1000+

10. The whole top 1k now being over 1k favors means someone has been busy. Update came out today, so don't blame it on that

11. Well I give up on this event now. Went from solidly in the top 1000 to well outside of it. Knew I should've stayed in the 500 range.

12. Time to end this event and restart maybe some new items and a different color banner for round 2 lol

13. Been in pin much of the last few days, blade for at least half the time and half a dozen xtals burned, still a few hundred short of top 100. I have to say, I'm impressed - I suppose top 500 will be my goal

14. lol 2 weeks is just too long ..favors the umemployed and other shiftless types 

15. Should have been for just the weekend

16. True storey can't trust them shiftless types

17. Forget who it favors... Think about what kind of number we will see in the last update for rank 1

18. lol. i've heard plenty of folks say these events favor those who pay to play. now they also favor those who have no income? cool. equality at last.

19. lmao. true that

20. lol

I felt like pressing "Like" but this isn't FB