keep gladiator blades?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Clyde, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Just had a quick thought. What about keeping gladiator blades even after the promo? As an alternative way of getting Mithril. To avoid abuse you'd have to make it so that it would only work if you hit through the battlelist screen and not searching for specific targets. Otherwise we all know what that leads to.

2. Maybe it could become a weak piece of equip?
    Oh, and the mithril drop rate needs to be reduced hugely... maybe like the same percentage drop as a nob from a quest.

3. NO SUPPORT NOOB. DAMN LEACH IDEA

4. Or rewards from this event give 0.5% chance At creating mith when hitting players

5. Get back to your HTE boy

6. How would it be handed out?

7. I got 20 miths in two days :very sad:

8. The same way it is now. Through battle screen.

9. i got 15 withen a hour

10. I've earned 400+ MITH with the blade.

11. I do like that idea in the respect of promoting pvp but I always felt like Mith was more of a reward for system wars.

Not a bad alternative, but it may have a major impact on sw as a consequence. Just something to think about.

12. I dont think they can possibly kill sw even more

13. Full support I like this idea 

14. Support 
    Would be nice getting more than hte.
    Doubt the devs would implement this though. :3

15. Bad thing is Devs have made it clear that they cannot tell from where an account was hit from. So you would not be able to do it that way.

They have grouped players opting in into their own BL for this event, but even then they likely can't tell if you hit them from news, BL, link, clan ect.....

16. I like this idea... continues the 'king of the hill' aspect of trying to steal away sword then hold onto it.

Having a secondary way to earn mith besides system wars would be nice, even if the drop rate and amounts were small. Makes fully enchanting and buying war equip from alchemist more feasible.

And if the increased plunder remained there would be another incentive to not just hit ebs...

17. How would this kill sw? If anything it'd give those that are behind on ee gear a chance to catch up with out always being slaughtered in ee (only primal works in the favor of the bfe less. just saying)

18. Even if people oppose the mith, the PvP plunder spell is a good idea to keep with the sword.

It would be nice to see more PvP incentives outside of events.

19. I only support this idea if it was 1 mithril that you win instead 5. As it's really easy to earn mithril if you have the blade. I can make over 100 per day easy with blade because of 5 mithril drop.