Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. I currently have 1 month invested in the game on this account, yes. I reset when I came back to the game. I quit after season 3. That is why I have the mage and alchemist open without my castle being upgraded.

With so many attempts to pick at everything I say, you have not once refuted any points I have made.

Are you saying that it takes the same amount of time for an sh to be competitive as a big 40mil+ cs build? Of course not.

Also I'm not sure why you guys think it's so hard to get eb equip... you can join one eb near the end, do 1 action, and get a drop... in a minute.... this ofc is just an example. Sometimes it can take many many attempts but I got my equip in under a week.

2. I'm tempted to drop build on an alt and sit on white the rest of the event. If he's smart he'll just shut up

3. 1 with a plea even 

4. Its not an exploit lol. Battlelist is based of people your size and around it. If you plan it correctly you can get through them. If not its because they spent the time to pot up and get the equipment as you could have.

Sorry if I'm understanding this wrong, because…

5. cant get a drop if you have no succesful hits regardless of If you are active in it.

6. Shut up why? Because you do not agree with me? You're attempting to intimidate me into not posting on a public forum because you don't like being wrong?

You still have not explained how being small cs is an exploit. You just continue to throw the word around baselessly.

Is it an exploit because you can lower the amount of people that can hit you? You can do that at any size. Is it an exploit because you can go stateless, sell all allies, and bank all gold so no one can hit you? A 40mil cs pure spy can do that... a pure spy at any size can do that. A small can just go ps instead of stateless. Same thing. What makes it an exploit exactly? Because you have an advantage over new players if you dropped build with equip or unlocks? Bigs have the same advantage over upcoming players. You have no logical response to anything I say because it is all true. People can do the same things at the size they choose to by investing the amount of time and money they choose to.

7. You only need 80mil attack to hit jorath ebs and you can assassinate jorath ebs with around 20mil spy attack. A stateless can pot hit that easy. You can also exclusively hit the item phase and get drops. If you don't believe me, try it yourself.

8. You can't do any damage on item phase though meaning you get little pay and nearly no chance at equip.

9. I can tell you from experience that what you are saying is not accurate, however, you are free to believe what you like.

10. I can tell you from experience Balto is correct.

11. Where is the update?!

12. Assuming he is correct (which I do not agree) it has no relevance to the discussion. We are not discussing the drop chance certain size builds have in ebs. We were discussing my equip in which I gained in under a week (so it can't be too hard to get the drops as a small) & whether or not a small could hit jorath ebs.

13. Wolf is scrambling to find more bs to shovel in our faces :lol:

14. Technically speaking you will do 1 damage on tsg. Good gold for size (altho results in much lower overall average" plus a chance for equip.

The point i would like to make, and this favors the people screaming exploit, even assuming they get equip drops, or mith equip.... none of it will be enchantable.

So no. No newb can hit my bfe. Excluding with lots of pots which would be stupid.

what i do is simple. I go on bl. I steal until i get a drop.

I do this for everyone to determine who pays best. More often than not, its another dropped build. Thats who i farm.

15. No he'd do no damage still succeed just 0 damage.

16. So I'm guessing you dropped-build players bank in bronze first and then rebuild after event or do you stay like that?

17. He could just pot an attack or ass. Also I've never done -0 on an item phase. I do -3 on hte. Don't know what I'd do on Jorath ebs since I got my equip by joining at the very end and just potting a few attacks.

18. I've seen successes with 0 damage before.

19. Troll, Look at your banner before you blame ppls
    Opt in on a PvP event but not accept outside inc...
    I assum you opt in here to do "Clan" Vs "P", not PvP lol
    This might be the reason you are at top100 and only use 2 xtals