Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Well, zaft couldn't even manage to keep my old account pinned when it was in its ca for a year.

The only one who ever hit me in the end was defiant until he quit 

Apoc maybe a different group than last time. Yet the main players are still around and I'm sure the result will end up similar to before. Then again. ZAFT is slowly breaking up, they have been for almost a year. The name is becoming less and less important to most KAW players.

If anything. Zaft are gonna implode on their self in the end.

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You hurt my brain. You were probably declined because if you had been in any form of osw you would know no one accepts during an osw because of potential moles. If you truly believe the words which come out of a biased mouth your not only an idiot but you are going to fail in life.

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Drops build for pvp event to only hit noobs, but wants to bash Apoc tactics and try to join a war clan.  Good luck with that bro.

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

more credible than that other thread where evidence shows proof of a failed strip and then harb protects himself by hitting back, and then apoc spews it to as a reason.

anyone with at least a second grade education can see that on apoc's own "proof" so my guess is none in apoc or join them have more than a second grade education, therefore your brain will hurt.

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I think ur all pansies lol

6. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I think zaft are a bunch of sausage jockeys

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

8. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So I would like to see the HTE that pooped out that 300tril in 2 days, that is if you decided to act on it immediately.

And broker a CF with many Zaft lb before you struck.

Which gets back to stop blowing smoke up peoples buts, you lie, you always lie, and the coattail riders that are eating it up and joining in will die off as more and more people realize there is no way that the drivel spewing from apoc rings to be the truth.

Brings us back to you failed a strip and decided to use that 2 days later to drum up support by lies to everyone, and it worked, you got the feeble minded following right along.

I bet Zaft knows it though, probably why they fight even after most the LB left (the ones you have issue with and let walk away freely)

At least when i hit dirty larry he had the stones to hit me back, unlike mush at (clan) hit that took several full bars without even 1 return hit, talk about pansies.

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

God I love the statless alts

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

God I love this gif can you find more team America gifs relevant to this butthurtastic Fred?

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Thank U for confirming our members are following orders much appreciated statless line alt person 

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Thats nice to know yall dont return hits when not in osw

(yes this account was hitting him before you were in osw)

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So you dropped your build so no one with any might could hit you?

Dude you're like that kid who acts tough, shouting from his bedroom window knowing he's safe.
    In my opinion your as bad, if not worse than a runner and in all honestly no one will care what your opinion is as your swingers have dropped.

JB 

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Just another attention seeking alt.
    Let him rant himself to sleep lol
    After All he has already stated he dropped his build to avoid the event.

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

no small guys hit back, more than what apoc does

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Isn't there an unofficial rule where you have to meet a minimum stat requirement to trash talk? If not there should be 

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I always give people the benefit of the doubt so I've only one question .....

If you wanted Apoc to hit you why'd you drop your build? 

18. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hey statless noob how about you post with your main if you wanna see some incoming since you say you get none. Deal?

19. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

lol. another second grader,

I like how you all want to divert away from the facts and statements you all make that prove its lies.

I play my game the way I want to, you all do so with your lies and bs.

20. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Where's all these zaft that are hitting. My only inc is from 1sexylady and I will give her credit she puts up a good fight and The Empress along with a butthurt noob in zaft faith but he is really worthless. apoc is over 700T stripped from zaft and zaft around 32T stripped from apoc. Everyone knows strips win the osw so you can judge yourself how this osw going so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.