Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Who was bragging though? You assume it's bragging. The issue was friends and warring them. Just because you happen to be starstruck by his name doesn't mean I am. Don't project. I named a friend I have warred. He was a prime example. Nothing more. Sorry you see it as special and wish he knew you existed? Idk what to tell you here chief.

And lol bro I still ain't using a walker yet. If I used tennis balls though Warlock might get upset at me for stealing his walker and the balls

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Irony - taunting a player for being a runner whilst hiding behind an alt so no one knows who you are 

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

??? Shud up please history lessons and living in the past role play is derailing

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Listen up gummer you a runner plain and simple you and your crappy clan

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hahaha, people should know their place... Those who were around back then know better... Laoda... "Cockloaches!" Hehehe... I ll trade your walker for kaw adult diappers... Senor_butthurt, you are clueless...

6. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So let me see if I got you right

And now I'll try to unpack your logic

Which is why I assume it seemed like a good idea to join ZAFT - 'cause as everyone in KaW knows these two alliances would never fight each other. Sound legit.

ok; which is why you joined an alliance? So you would not take sides?

Another amazing thought for someone who joined an alliance

And yet you came....

Flawless logic. If someone tells you that you are smart, punch them. They are making fun of you.

But my favourite

So yeah; you ran as soon as this started. Survival first, said the weather vane. You might have saved a small amount of face by saying nothng, but no - you had to show up on a war thread trying to convince people you actually did not run.

And with regard to the bragging

1) 'I am a OSW veteran'

Battles Won/Lost: 200,745/3,454 (98%)
    You know HTE does not count as OSW, right?

And of course not signed in for PvP event....

But sure; what matters most is the thought (or delusion in your case).

2) 'I am a big man, mine swings down below my knee'

The only thing I can think a woman would want from someone like you, is you cleaning the bathroom for her, so do get on your knees and scrub, you should be used to it. You know the 'I'll do whatever to survive' gig you boasted about?
    Maybe if you do a really good job his wife will let you lick the toilet bowl afterwards.

On the other hand: respect to all involved in OSW on both sides.

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Is that why your Tongue is full of mould?.

Nice break down by the way.
    But fact is. Did you try to do a breakdance before breaking down the words.

Bottom line is. If I stayed in osw I would have been thought of being a mole.
    Which in the long run I wouldn't do.
    But due to the fact I have friends.
    Sometimes toilet licker get the bigger picture first you might actually make sense

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

As I said. You are very smart

Wait, you missed a spot by the waterline

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So actually. I'll break it down
    Harbinger_of_wrath gets stripped of 300 trillion

117 pages later. Debate is , who will be licking the toilet. Great

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Besides I left Zaft before apoc warred Zaft thanks for that. Was already in process long before that started.
    Just so you know.
    And you still have a big brown spot on your lip you might want to clean before it gets infected and makes your mouth look like your ass

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

yes of course

You know, good banter is coming up with new stuff; using my banter makes you sound like a slightly pouty 9-year old [no offense to the 9-year olds implied]

you have cooties!
    NOOOO - you do!!!!!

Selfie,

I know, right? That's what happens when the thread is filled by non-OSW accounts, stateless alts, and forum warriors who sit on the bleachers and make learned comments on what the current OSW should be like.

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

What ? Took few alliance clans with big balls guys and lots of them to strip 1 guy ?? At least have respect for him stop to insult and keep fight a bit of degnity we still play same game

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Agree.At least stop insulting lol.. its many on 1, not 1 on1

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

No matter how you try to dress it up alot of people already knew stf would run at the slightest breeze of a osw

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I know, right? That's what happens when the thread is filled by non-OSW accounts, stateless alts, and forum warriors who sit on the bleachers and make learned comments on what the current OSW should be like.[/quote]

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You said earlier you left because you didn't want to fight friends. Now the story changes

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You probably couldn't comprehend the amount of patience, research, coordination, timing and speed it takes to pull off that kind of strip and clear it. And the more clans involved the more likely something goes wrong or the wrong eyes see the plans.

As far as dignity. He never had much to begin with. I've seen LOADS of ss with him talking to people. He is an ass 90% of the time and the other 10 is usually saving face. I don't know him personally so maybe I'm wrong, after all most ss I seen would of been bias already. But I am usually a good judge of character.

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

How to Train Your Ahdragos...Dragos has been around long enough not to need the approval of stat less alts. Many epic threads were written by him and about him. Miss those forum days!!!

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Where can I sign up to wrack a zaftie?

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Apoc needs all the help they can get, I asked to join Zaft and fight, was told no need as apoc could not even pin them with all their clans, the person I chatted with has never been pinned, so they hurting.

(before I dropped my build for this event)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.