OSW PVP Opt-in Rage...

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Il-FIX-Il-pEsTiLeNcE-Il-FIX-ll, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The event lasts two weeks, but you are choosing to hit players that are willing to slug it out for months at a time.

Think twice before you hit that juicy target.

2. If you believe anything other than a theft of personal identity or property is a repercussion on the interwebz you need a serious re-evaluation of your priorities.

3. I'm torn. tbh, ill hit my bl regardless, anyone whose opted in is free game. as stated on my wall n I expect nothing less from other ppl. i hit u, u hit me done. anything more is petty n pathetic. its an event that u opted into, expect to get hit like everyone else.

4. So it's okay for you to hit someone because you're both opted into the event, but it's not okay for them to hit you after the event is over and until they get tired of hitting you?

I just want to be clear on the rules of the new KAW.

5. ok, i don't care about being hit after the event. its a war game. but if the reasoning is because i hit u during an event so ur going to sit on me, is childish. my honest opinion lol

6. Your hitting someone in a game... Because of an event... Doesn't constitute childishness? But them continuing to hit afterwards because they can, that's where the line is drawn on what is childish behaviour and what isn't? Good to know.

7. For all you people who think "its a pvp event (why will U farm me or hit me later?)" I have a tractor. No such thing as 5 hit wonders. I'll farm if I want to. ️️️️ You hit me bc you choose to during PVP Event.....I'll hit you when I feel like it and TILL I choose not to....... Happy kawing and enjoying the "Pvp" event....

8. That made my nipples hard sexy!!

you can take a ride in my big green tractor

9. No support

10. What many don't seem to address is that the first pvp event majority(not all) of these same clans in osw now didn't give 2  about people in osw. "_____ alliance isn't trying to regulate hits anymore because it's too much of a headache" but now when they are in osw it's a different story. You CHOSE to opt into the pvp event this time when last time it was either opt out of hitting altogether or suffer the hits. As I said before it comes down to greed and wanting the benefits of the event without contributing as a whole to a COMMUNITY wide event.

Those doing it may strip me but oh well as many have said its a war game. Apoc, zaft, wdgaf, Invictus, yafi, NA, all in osw and that is over 3/4 (no exaggeration) of the bl I have been provided to participate in event. Props to those who have been participating instead of threatening️the event last a few days out of osws with potential to last over a year grow up.

11. That being said those not in osw who are enjoying event and participating it helps to leave links on opponents walls so players like you don't have to search 10 min to find one open person they can hit without causing trouble. I've found that many will wall you links back as they have the same problems in event.

12. What I have a problem with is those who wouldn't normally hit us without an event, thinking that because there is an event it changes the outcome of hitting us. The result is the same either way.

It's not our fault the few fairies out there trying to pvp because of an event do so at a time when almost all major pvp clans are in OSW. This naturally makes us more aggressive.

13. Hmm..If you want to focus in your osw, why do you opt in? You know you'll get incs from everyone joining the event. We are just random hitting BL lol

14. Because I know many of our opponents will also opt in giving us a chance to still get favors while hitting our targets. Win win for us:).

Again, most of us won't cry about being hit from outside kingdoms. But don't think for a second you are safe from retaliation of our choosing because it's an event

15. Retaliation is not a prob. Just keep it 1on1. Don't put it in ca lol

16. It's easy guys "normally they wouldn't hit us" no kidding that not because they fear or respect you. Most eb fairies don't even know who you are  and that's the truth you cast a spell that willingly directly puts you in the line of fire and get steamed when you catch some hits. Let's have our cake and eat it too then. "I want the favors from hitting the other side" "I want the plunder boost from the sword to restock pots" but YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. By casting you agreed to go on an exclusive target list. Just think about it.

I seen mention of farming and the 5 hit "rule" ummm why does this still exist... The OSFs this courtesy actually applied to don't exist anymore and most kaw players now haven't played long enough to even know what I'm talking about. STOP FEELING SO ENTITLED. *end rant*

17. Retaliation will be whatever the osw clan wants if they wanna strip farm u they may if they wanna ca u they may. Don't expect all osw clans to b 100% fair just bc they do something don't think u can do it to them. However I have seen some target osw clans that's just flat out stupid if u wanna keep your allies lol

18. Wow - this is really happening?

How can you opt in to a pvp event and then not want to be hit by anyone outside of your war? That's just crazy - you either want to play in this event or you don't, surely?

Craziness that players are threatening other players to revenge them after the event~ that's pretty much bully boy tactics in my opinion, and shows KaW to be in a sadder state of affairs than i'd realised.

Surely it's actually nice to be able to exchange a few hits without the threat of it turning into a full on strip or long drawn out OSW?

Come on guys, it's a game, and if this event is encouraging more players to try PvP - then let's not discourage them, who knows, it may awaken the hidden Off System Warrior in an EB Queen - let's help them find the fun of it, not beat these players down!

19. If they opt in the event... I say get ready for incoming. You're in osw... deal with it lol

20. I don't think anyone is gonna strip anyone over a few hits, we all know it's a game. When u decide to hit a player in an osw you aren't part of, why would you be surprised by relatiation later? I'm not going to be diverted from my targets to deal with you now. Kaw, like life, is full of choices. Live with yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.