Player Notes?!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by XxFrontxX, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Ok the idea is pretty simple so not much to really put here guys.

I think it would be a really neat option to have a note tab on a players profile!! That's right, a little spot to tap while on a players profile that will allow you to enter whatever you wish about that player be it a possible TZ or war info, if they were really helpful, maybe they did something you didn't like or did like ect. ect...

I think it would be a handy little tool. Maybe limit the characters to 1-200 or so and keep it simple. Also, the info should obviously be for your eyes only, not for public view.

Anywho. Just thought of this and thought I'd put it out here. kaw_community if you are seeing this pass it along and think about it

2. Support, this is a good idea ツ

3. Doesn't make them money :roll:

4. Well I Suppose You Could Pay For More Characters.

6. Ganny is a nudist 

7. Lmao

8. Front your notes would be...

Biggest Noob

Dont give ownership to of a clan ever

 love ya 

9. Neither did PM when it came out, or AC, or clan rankings.....loads of stuff doesn't make them money. Upgrades to accessibility and messaging will never make a noticeable profit. But what it does is enhance a players experience of the game and the content which keeps players longer

10. KNIVES Vix.....straight to the heart. 

11. Another awesome idea really simple additions to kaw that would be huge improvement and extra helpful feature to make players gaming easier and more enjoyable️
    Like an in clan admin chat, a WC for ads, and a quests section for spies. All these would be nice bonuses to the game

12. I think this would be awesome.... If devs really wanted to monetize it, they could... (19 nobs for this feature (I.e. one-time payment))... I think it would improve gameplay for all..... I like this....

13. Don't give them any ideas.

14. Insane support.

People PM me all the time like "Hey!" And I'm like "Hi?"

Lol would be useful

15. Interesting idea
    But i think it would be better if it was shown publically
    Then you can post if the persons actually a cool person
    Or they are someone who would have you seal and boot you from the clan
    Or troll CC in a war
    Or just a terrible person in general :I