OSW PVP Opt-in Rage...

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Il-FIX-Il-pEsTiLeNcE-Il-FIX-ll, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Uh Larry? Not to take sides or anything, as I don't know or care what on earth you and Steph are fighting about, and don't know either of you.

But FYI you are in our CA because you have a blade. Part of the event. So some of those steals from that SS are coming from that.

So seriously, bro. If you have a blade, pin or enjoy the hits?

2. Larry you have a sword expect inc

3. Good point

4. Nice i made the ss!

5. Omg you guys are hitting outside of your OSW? 

6. Oh yes babymoney is my alt you got it right im also numerous other players yawn I love these accusations.

Trust me when I even been accused of having 27 Alts it's too funnt some people have no lives sit behind their phone / pc screen making conspiracy theories.

7. That's the thing though Stitch, if you aren't changing your play style for the event, then you do know your place. The whole point of the comments I made which I think I conveyed pretty well is when people act up and justify the event as the reason.

8. Yep you sure did your either under my control or my alt 

9. I enjoy PVP, are you selfish enough to say " HEY, EB fairy! Don't you dare try to test out the PVP world!"

On the flip side most everyone I've hits been cool when we exchange comments. Now excuse me my phone hasn't stopped buzzing since I started typing this

10. All I said was it's an event and not to cry about inc with banners and wall posts.. Everyone should expect inc. I have no idea what you talking about again. I have no conspiracy theories. You asked for SS so I gave 'em to ya.

And Jayne you gotta wait in line.. I'm in a few CA's

11. Jug made screenshot :)

12. Who cares

You hit them, they want to hit you back but clearly have more important targets on their mind.
    Nothings to say they cant do that.

13. Look, play how u like. I'm in osw, so those will be my targets. If u hit a few times, no biggie. But if u are hitting enough to divert my energies from my targets, u will become one when the dust settles. What's so hard to understand about that?

14. Um. I believe you think I meant I was a fairy. :|

Ya... um. No

I meant I prioriitze
    OSW > Other family clan of opposing osw clan > return inc > EBs.

I dont care what your logic is: "Its an event". Well thats nice. Ill hit you later. Im busy

Osw vets dont have to explain anything

15. I don't even get your problem Larry. I have no wall threats no banners threats no pm threats. Oh and to top it off no outsiders have even hit me yet your whining at me for things I haven't even done. Nor did I ask these people to hit you, like i said I fight my own battles. Anyways I must dash on a phone call and U have diverted too much of my attention already !!

Im offski to talk to my one and only Besty davey ️

16. Whining? Again with generic "whining/crying" stuff

You came on here preaching about banners and wall posts.. I called it noobish.. I think I am actually about to start crying irl right now because you can't understand the internet

17. Reasonable argument from the op.

18. Pretty sure going to war or 1v1 over hits IS dealing with it. Lol. It's the only way you CAN deal with it in a war game

19. Shut up giskard you clown

20. This should now become the event banter thread :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.