An Observation on Large OSW Clans

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by l_Shad_I, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Well TheRealHiv is right. He might not be a mole he is just a KAW loser. Just dust your shoulders off and go back to pimd

2. Similar thing happened to me. I was loyal ad no intention of doing anything against the clan. But I had friends in eb clans that I liked to visit. I got the boot for it. I understand the fear of intrusion but without even letting me say my piece... weak. I'd of bled for them. Oh well. Move on 

3. Listen to larry op.
    Larry is king in pimd. He'll welcome you (back?) With open arms.

4. Clanless with only the balls to hold a reset bomb. Yupp you're worth someones time, just not mine

5. "Well u did lol"

I don't understand that comeback. He is clearly stating he is among many who don't. Where exactly does he want to hear your opinion?

6. Nice thread, I totally agree many people do take this game too extremely

7. :))

8. How do you expect people to treat a mole?

9. Talk talk talk

Ram out

10. I think you missed the point..

11. Well I think when you involve the amount of money some people have spent in this game it tends to lead to taking the game more seriously. I think it's also the reason you see people get so defensive over their allies....when you drop real money in a game you tend to take a sense of ownership. I'm not saying it's the right way to handle it but I understand why people take the game more seriously.

12. Good luck with your KaW journey. Maybe OSW clans are not OP's destiny in KaW. That said, lots of clans get into wars and folks PvP. Rather than go to a "war" clan bounce around until you find a place they fits your views on KaW life. After all, you have kept up enough to stay four years.

13. LOL.:lol: very well made statless alt

14. Read the tittle if I was making a thread like this. I wouldn't only use kofte as an example.

15. Those types are in EB clans as well, great having to deal with them 

It's a good thing the majority of KaW players don't behave that way, thankfully most of the people I've conversed with were friendly.

Edit: Just read through the thread, if you were a mole then you deserved the kick lol. Good for them for protecting their clan.

17. Are you a mole ?