Apoc, Warlor, hellhounts, chaotic, clan A. Banks

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Leodegrance_de_Cameliard, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Agreed DMC. This is BUTTHURT CLASSIC



2. Do you want to know hidden banks?, ok, This is only a preview.

mu7
    FireflyII
    burger97
    Link82

3. Mu7 is a bank? Really?

Not like she's ex Clan A or anything.

4. mu7 probably is the wife account of a owner of 1 of those clans, she is retired so her husband uses her account as a bank.

7. I've seen you do this multiple times. Even when asked about funding "zaft" for which assumed was the harbinger strip which happened hours earlier. Then you basically said you didn't say that.

Son you needa stop trying to find loopholes in everything, when the real reason is pretty clear. Op genuinely thinks these frontline MAINS are banks.

8. You don't even make sense val. Maybe you need some fresh air

9. Isn't op the old LB account that joined a osw then rage dropped all their Allys when they got stripped a little?

10. Makes perfect sense lMao. I'm sayin you need to stop finding unnecessary loopholes in things.

11. Loophole? I simply pointed out that a bank can still be a bank even if it is inside a clan in war, contrary to statements posted by other forum members

12. Yep, op is --kali-- formerly 131 on ally lb. Joined an osw against Clan A and was stripped 37T. Raged, dropped the rest of the allies to fund a complete build change to spy. Then spent who knows how many trillions on pots which we burned through. Op, just an idea...but maybe it's time to find a new game...one you're better at 

13. May I recommend Russian roulette as that new game.

14. with girls play kaw so pretty as white rose, I wont change the game, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

Manolete, manolete si no sabes torear para que te metes?

15. another bank:

miladelle1

Tomorrow more................

ps: I send a Poem dedicated to my good friend, the alpha Male of Kaw, -IMF-

[​IMG]

16. i hear the account -kali- was a bank.
    Apparently it had really shoty security and the robbers walked right in. Vault was left open and everything.

17. Miladelle1 is a bank? I got like 4 times the amount they do in allies can I be the bank that you tell us about tomorrow.

18. If I have 1000 trillions on allies and I drop all after 15 days of hire them I will have 576 trillions of gold out an no allies. So allies doesnt matter to be a bank, please this is first lesson of kaw.

Today Hidden Bank --TR0LL--