Are you really sorry kaw_community

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXLegendary_DonkeyXx, Jan 31, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

I gotta know, are you really sorry about that, or is it an automated message?

I need to know for my feels bro.
    I just wanted to have fun. Donkeys suffer from extreme depression, look at ehyor. ..

2. Haha at least u got unsilenced. Never done that for me 

3. I did?

4. I typed that out myself!

While impersonating update messages is something you can be silenced for in this situation it was perhaps an overreaction and so I removed your silence.

Now cherish that message forever! :p

5. That's better than getting silenced for something you shouldn't, then just getting the automated your silence was valid email back from support after you sent an email detailing everything and also asking a few questions.

6. I missed the unsilenced. Sorry ty so much.. is it still my 2 nd offense tho?

7. Cherish it. He never whispers beautiful nothings in my pm

8. I've made a note in your account so that this one won't count towards your record :)

9. I feel like it's my birthday, but that's next month, the 25th... xtal gift (cough cough)

10. Login gifts or riot @Kaw_community

11. Support

12. Nice messages, ending silences, replies to your forum, and even expunged your record and never a single thank you only "next month is my birthday."

Today's generation in a nutshell. Let me help. Thank you Kaw_community and Ace. That's really cool of you.

13. Aww... Kaw_Community is so nice!

This is the first time I've seen such a message!

Legendary Donkey, I will cherish it with you too! :D

14. Nice message.

15. actually I did say thank you, I also apologized and I change my banner soOoo yea.....

16. This is worse then schernobal 

17. Smilies in the message = Ruby.

Cherish it.