An Observation on Large OSW Clans

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by l_Shad_I, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Probably :eek:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's realized this

2. Also I looked at your wall what was that post from zaft faith member that is now deleted

3. Well, there had to have been suspicions. But I don't care. I'm more annoyed at how ignorant you were about saying they don't help people. As I see people helping new players all the time. Especially me. So, correct yourself.

4. Really good thread mate if I could make a suggestion the clan FAITH is probably one of the best OSW clans you can find I was there for a while and it seemed they respected others as much as they were respected and it's something you don't see much anymore they stay classy no matter what and seem to be respected by many other OSW clans around

5. Pfffft - we are all big KotFE Teddy Bears.

6. Yes but Im obviously the king bear.

7. Actually - after pondering that for a moment - I think a better reply is needed.

I have played this game for many years - all of those years were with (even pre KOTFE ) were with a number of our lords. I consider myself both lucky and blessed to have found friends through a "tap tap game". I went through a real life hell last year - those who know me well enough know what it was - went I went MIA there was phone calls - emails - texts - and a genuine care about Me - not Duna the character - but ME - I'm older in real life - and let me tell you - with the exception of a few "real life " friends - there were people I've met in this game that showed as much care as anyone I see daily .
    So Shadow - there were reasons - but don't always judge a book by its cover or think that the characters we play are really what we are. If you are lucky enough to find good friends - whether behind a screen or in person - cherish them.
    I hope you find a group of people in life - that you can call friends as I have been lucky enough to do.
    There are no rules on life that friends must come with a specific set of rules .

Duna

8. What Duna just stated is very true. After two years, I have made friends here I will have forever. We communicate on and offline, not only on this game. As Duna said, there are rl bonds formed between real ppl, not just characters. It is obvious that you feel you had a bad experience, but you can not generalize all "big OSW clans", even the one you seem to base this opinion on.

9. I thought u where just going to talk about all osw clans lol

No one wants to know u got drop from kofte n posting on forums won't help but get u troll

10. Nobody wants to know your useless opinion

11. Seems like a pattern to me are you sure its them and not you you said it has happened to you in all big alliances are you attention seeking ?,or doing something that makes you stick out as a odd ball?

12. LMAO@ OP 

13. He's talking about that specific reason. Noob

14. I've been kicked out of Kotfe also.

Mare said " why can't you just be cool "
    And that was that. I got the boot, but my butt wasn't sore like op's. In my short stay I found they all looked out for each other actually.

15. I used to have an alt in kofte. They are a boring bunch.

16. Was it rude to kick you? Yeah maybe. But with these large OSW clans, the lords and such have to be on guard. Especially in osw. Where hundreds of dollars in rl money is being transferred and loads of gold and time.

Months of it. Trillions of gold. If he was right, and you were a mole, that could've gone exceptionally bad for them. All months of planning lost. So was it warranted? Ehhhh. But I could see why the thread was made :3

17. Well u did lol

Wanna play or what?

Respond in my news

18. Typically the more pompous you are on the internet the more pathetic your real life is. If you're spending most of your time here and have that much of your self esteem dependent on your status on a tap game you really should be getting out more.

19. I have no problem with OP, but it should be noted you have been kicked from other big alliances too. I don't claim knowledge on why you were kicked but it does seem to be a trend.