What's best?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Pure_Myth (01), Jan 30, 2015.

1. So, there is a girl in my school that I like, yet I can't think of a way to ask her out. Mainly because she is in a different social group and I don't really have an easy way of approaching her. Bearing that in mind, would it be a good idea to write her a note? Saying something along the lines of "Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I really like you, and would like to ask you out, here's my phone number if you decide you want to".

Personally I think that going up to her and asking her out face to face would be somewhat better. But it's complicated...

Let me know what you think :)

2. Grow a pair and ask her face to face. At least if she says no, everyone watching will think you're being pretty brave.

3. Yep

4. I once wrote a letter to a girl that I used to like. It was pretty basic and I put it in her bag during recess. The next recess all her friends approached me though. My best friend was surprised I even had the courage to risk writing it down and said he would never have done the same.

Eventually her friends started asking me all these questions whether I wanted to marry her, die for her and how much I liked on a scale from 1-10  I even wrote on the letter: "Please don't tell anyone else, please". Still…

Even though it didn't turn out the way I hoped it would it was still a real relief to get my point through. Especially when you're extremely socially awkward and you only have 1 real friend that understands you. And getting my message through made me feel relieved, very relived in fact.

I don't think you need to tell her face to face. Just get your point through.

GL

5. Just ask her out bro. Worst she can say is "no"

6. Have you ever talked before?

7. Just say "Hey do you KaW? "

If its a yes , shes a keeper.

8.  best response on here so far 

9. Support.

10. Yes I've talked to her. And I just don't know how to ask her out. We aren't friends, we just have friends in common.

11. So you are gonna try girls again?

12. Just ask her when it feels right bro. Not much can go wrong.

13. Just use your own judgement. Nobody gives good advice like the renowned trolls of the KaW forums.

14. This is the same guy that use to talk about beating up marines and having sexy times with his uncle. Give it a rest already