The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Dash, yeah! They will still be rewarded for the Path of the Hunter at least.

It's a great event that it cators both the needs of pvp advocates as well as eb fairies! :D

2. I made 46 pelts off one eb....ya I can't do that in pvp, so maybe next time it will be a little better. I still like promos

3. You have to be opted-in the event in order to receive such drops. Not only that, the player you are currently hitting has to be opted-in as well.

4. Remember that it doesn't matter if a player completing EBs can earn their Trophies faster than you can earn your Favor. You are ONLY compared with your PVE or PVP peers. There will be two leaderboards that will determine the Top players in each "Path."

Yeah! What King-Arthurs-Corp said! Also, you won't receive Favor EVERY time, there is a chance you will receive some with each successful Attack/Steal.

5. Yesssssssss just making sure i can still hit not opted in people

6. This should be the way all events go devs 
    Two options,
    Two different styles
    Two ways to win

7. Will successful def/ steal def give items as well?

8. Not each Steal or Attack pay Pvp Items.
    Maybe enemy smaller then your Account?
    4 different pve items gave 1 pve Item

Pvp has only 1 kind of item. Not possible to stole away

When you do HTE with max Xtalls and pots, you get 2 different items x40..
    But that are not 1 Pve item,becouse you need the other 2 Pve items x 40 to get 40PvE items.
    ATM its more easy to earn PVP items.

9. No, it will not. :)

10. Why are 40mcs players able to hit me and still earn rewards? Shouldn't they not?

11. Kaw_admin, one more question!

If a player attacks/steals me, and I lose a defence..will I have chance of losing the Imperial Favors? :D

12. Losing to an attack or steal will not result in you losing the "Imperial Favour".

13. No man! It's in the original post!

14. Mr. Admin please make orange a permanent color we can buy with mith again .

Oh, and the main picture and the equip/banners are sexy.

15. This has not yet been mentioned here but will there be an animus style box for this event?

16. No you are. ;)

17. Admin the classified, I know that I am asking very prematurely, but do you have any prediction of the setting of the land set of lands, or even a story leading to its release?

18. The next set of lands? They're coming next week. Check the bottom right corner of your map for a theming hint.

KAW_ADMIN EDIT: THAT WAS A JOKE.

19. My guess? Getting shot down after taking a trip and crash landing in a jungle. ATA remembrance.

20. he was definitely asking for backstory on the next set of lands. :?

my brain literally could not process that as a question someone would ask.