What Is The point of Kaw?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlII_x_BlackHandEdward_x_lIll, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Hey all of you guys and gals or whatever you are. This thread brings down the most important question of all. What is the point of Kaw? Is it to farm all those noobs and burn them to the ground? Eb nerds may say to defeat the hardest battle of all, Warbeasts
    But is it the true meaning of Kaw? The true meaning of to Kaw is to have fun and play with your friends said nobody ever. To me, I want to just farm and get people mad because it's interesting to see what they post on my wall and entertaining but what is the reason you play Kaw? To get millions of Mithrals? To make a successful clan?
    This question came up to me when I was farming random people. So what is ur goal in Kaw? My main goal is to make ads cease to exist, who's with me I know it's stupid lol but some of these ads are annoying. Stop reading this thread and start farming all the ads!!! This is what we have been training for. Everything you done lead to this point. You guys had school and graduated college for a reason. Now let's go and hunt the ads. Do it for the children!

2. Wall of text, took a glance and just stopped reading

3. Yolo xD memes

4. Wow, just wow

5. The point is, too rp

6. lol I thought this was a serious question and all it did was turn in a big rant. 

7. Too late, I already lost the game D:

8. 

9. To become rich off hte

10. KaW is actually built around a communications company.

Unlike other games, KaW has so many methods of communication.

1. PM (Private Messaging)
    2. AC (Ally Chat)
    3. CC (Clan Chat)
    4. WC (World Chat)
    5. Wall
    6. Forum Post

This is a game meant for communication.
    That's the one reason that this game has lasted so long.

11. "Most important question"?? It's a game, the most important question is, are you having fun? Doesn't have to be a point to the game, just have to enjoy it. 

12. ️️Sometimes when I'm not playing KaW, I lay in the garden, cover myself with dirt and pretend to be a potato️️

13. I only come here to talk about Nic Cage.

14. i only come here to watch daphnia talk about my least favorite actor of all time.

15. 

16. True meaning of KaW build a kingdom take it to war Now for those of you EB fairies who say EB is war they are wrong. A war consists of 2 enemies returning fire at each other and until EBs smack back it's not war. Thanks and goodbye bring war back to kingdoms fighting EBs

17. Stomp kingdoms. Get gold.