offical cf from tawe to gop

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tenderhearted, Jan 29, 2015.

1. This is a official cf to.gop. As per terms set by konsimity. Tawe apologizes for the misunderstanding. Destroyer_arcane started this with out our knowledge.. He has been banned from the clan.

2. That. Is the wrong people.

3. Yeah this is supposed to be to the Isnok Army. GoP is a clan of fairies.

4. My mistake.. This should be to IA

5. My apologies.. It should be addressed to inosk army

6. Agreed

7. This is one of the worst cf threads I have ever seen

8. Agreed

9. You're being hit by both GOP and IA?

10. Nope just IA. But is it any of your business?

11. No idea who any of these clans are but look at me im on a thread 

12. If they're asked to make a CF thread on forums for all to see, then it is officially every bodies business who wants to participate.

13. Who is IA ? Yall pick on small clans or what ?

14. @ If you post forum its everybodys business tuff guy

15. IA ARE NOOBS 

16. No one cares about a group of noobs who think they're big going to war. Get out of forums and surrender on a wall.

17. White elves, hope ya grow stronger as a family and a clan, osw can be a fun aspect of the game. Train your clan for any future events and make them learn about titles, stocking lots of pots and BB, and always checking each other's ally's. Always be prepared for players like arcane turning one thing into another. It always helps being prepared at all times. Happy kawing elves️

18. Sneak we all know ur king Noob reset champ, will ya make up ur mind and decide on a build and stick with it bro. Lol I'm sure everyone wants to send ya some love

19. Occide Give me a break dude. Use your main to post in forums. Nothing is more disgraceful and cowardice than a no balls try hard hero trying to seem tough trash talking behind his alt. Grow a set and then come talk.