[Xbox live] HACKED!?!?!? again..

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheFrozenShogun, Jan 29, 2015.

1. so after a long day at school and dealing with relatively annoying people that I wish I could end and a ass ton of home work I decide I'd like to play CoD:Ghosts, well I turn on my xbone to learn it's not connected to live via wifi so I check the ethernet cuz I'm too lazy to look for the wifi passcode.. no change.. turn it off and adjust the wire.. working fine but no connection to live still ._. Then I sign into my profile and it signs right back out.. server maintenance? Or hacked.. and shutdown.. again..? Is anyone else having these problems today?

2. There's a lot of CoD server maintenance this week

3. My xbone isn't working either :(

4. or anything similar with le services

5. PS4 all the way...

6. I just got off, and had no issues.

7. If you have these issues, always check Xbox support. See if any services are down first :roll:

8. Get off the lunchbox one and get on ps4

9. Dude this is a 9+ game no need to talk about that...

10. I do but it's usually not very helpful, a vague answer or something and it's just the One , no problems on my 360

11. not to be a hater or anything but yeah at times I kinda regret going with the one, not much of a difference besides being able to multi task and the few ,tbh, irrelevant extra features

12. lmao :lol: Gotta keep it clean ;-)

13. I now hate that shade of purple

14. Purple hard to read, so I won't read it. However yes the Xbox live connection is down.

15. PC MASTER RACE

16. 

17. 

18. Yeah that sounded wrong  btw Xbox live was working fine

19. Nintendo all the way