Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. So much color o.0

2. woot made the list 

3. I don't want to be on the list now that its public. I only like secret lists.

4. I'm not on it Daphy :cry:

5. I already did that. Thats why Nic Cage adopted me off the street and taught me to read, to play video games.....

NicIsLoveNicIsLife

6. Nic cage abandoned meh on teh street >.< he was a meanie :mad:

7. Poor kitty Must be so hard

8. Hipster Daph would never be found on a mainstream list

9. I liked it before it was cool :cool:

10. Sorry. ToU says only post in English.

11. Absolute scenes here at the etihad

12. Sonny, is Hazza the one causing the scene?

13. In her eyes i probably am would so reset and start again on this game but CBA for all the time and effort put in to do again

14. Is it just me or is getting that imperial crap hard. Every time I hit someone and win I haven't got any. It is a little bs.

15. I like this event. Chose to not pvp this time round since I haven't got as much free time, but I'm on 250 trophies, how are you guys doing on your respective leaderboards

16. I should still be top 10 pvp and top 100 pve 

17. i do greatly enjoy this event tho

18. We just can't add someone to the list :/ lots of meetings and discussions have to happen to add new members to the list

I like this event

19. I am always a fan of events that increase pvp participation. I think it's important for all players to experiment with different styles of gameplay to understand how everyone plays.

Plus pvp pays way better than PVE in items which is simply perfect and how all these events should run in future