Son of an Outlaw (Signups)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zethor, Jan 8, 2015.

1. No one cares ..

2. It is rp

3. Go back to PIMD  we kaw'ers don't like RP and don't like people who do it ..

4. Mexican Bandit

Roberto Augustin Salazar
    (Part of my name)

Companion: Your mom and my horse Narwhal

Weapon: My sunglasses and a deathly stare

Characteristics: Every Time I make eye contact with people western music plays

Clothing: Something John Wayne would wear

5. Suck a dick. It isn't RP. It is characters for a story.

6. Lol maurader

7. Am I doing right? Never done this before, btw it's Kingdoms at Pay to war now.

8. I'm gonna change a bit, but it's good enough.

9. Name: Hawb A Narrow
    The A doesn't stand for anything that's his whole middle name.

Appearance: Wears a poncho and a sombrero, has semi long black hair and a mustache

Hawb A Narrow is only found at the bar. He was once a guard for a merchant caravan but became a drunk when he fell off the wagon and injured himself. Preferred drink is straight whiskey.

His incoherent drunk ramblings have been said to foretell sinister events.

10. Damn zeth I always check these late if you need another character...

Name: Eyanosa (Eyan)
    Race: native american
    Bio: grew up in the gila river region in his apache tribe and has seen the darkness brought by the white man. His settlement was ravaged by smallpox and his mother was lost when he was 4. Having just completed the rights of passage into manhood, he will be learning the ways of his father, the spiritual leader of his people. He does not hate the white man but he does not trust them.

Weapons: bow n arrow, tomohawk, and a Springfield 1903 a traveler traded for a nights rest (only a few rounds of ammo)

Looks: tall, tan, long black hair, wise facial features.

Companion: a horse recently broken, not yet named

11. Name: Jeff Alexander Carter

Role: Drunk

Appearance: Brown hair with grey spots, blood shot eyes. 8 inch worm, who when goes to the Library, gets all the milfs.

Clothing: Old wool vest with rips in it, shorts made from leather (with smears of stale beer). Hat which says 'Can you?'. No shoes.

Weapons: Empty beer bottles, and his fists.

Personality: Drunk, stubborn, arrogant. He always buys a drink then ends up ending a girls Virginity.

Companions: Always has a bottle of bourbon an scotch. A horse names Gerald. Your Mum.

12. Balto the kid
    Third cousin of billy the kid.
    Do with that as you will but he can't die. (Ruined yo storay)

13. Can i be the dog?

Personality: barks a lot (I WILL bite you if you pet me, you think I'm kidding but I'm not)

Clothes: fur, maybe a cute little bandanna around my neck

Abilities:nothing really, I'm pretty good a humping legs

14. (Going for a main character)

Andy durin (close family relative)

Muscular and tall. Dark hair and dusty beard. Usually seen wearing a black trench coat and smoking a cigar.

Weapons: anything he can get his hands on. (Usually prefers "quite" weapons)

Companions: a lanky bulldog named bruiser

Vehicle: anything that can be stolen

15. Zeth… You know how much you like Zombies and since they can't appear in that time…

Time Machine?

16. Haven't you played Undead Nightmare?

17. Kenneth Colt

Role: Best friend/mate of Con, son of unknown. Main character.

Appearance: Fairly modest. Shaved, short and managed black hair with a low set jaw line. Usually seen wearing a white t-shirt, and jeans held up with straps around the shoulders. Early thirties.

Weapon(s): A single revolver held on a gun belt to his right. A repeating Winchester rifle, holstered on his horse.

Personality: Diplomatic. Prefers his knowledge as his weapon, and doesn't like to draw his gun. Keep Con is check, and does most of the talking.

Companions: Con, and a picture of his deceased lover, Isabelle. (Beautiful, blonde, brown eyes)