Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

we got a bad ass over here! Bacontodd (an attack build) can get attacks through on a Hansel, what a surprise. I wonder how your clan will react to you jumping in a war against apoc?

2. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

And we got a Nazi over there ^ . he wants u to do what he says, behave the way he likes, jeeeez.

3. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I thought u die

It looks like someone made u drop build

4. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

@Smokintough
    ...dude you invited me too? :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

From now on you dirty peasant you will address me as

"LORD BACON" ..got that punk? Now go back to plowing my fields!! (Like I plow your momma fields)

5. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

At least he is not a statless alt lol ^

6. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Yes I am lol anything under 11mil CS for me is now "statless"

7. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Jose doesn't no what he's talking about. Do not mind him.

8. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

And I'm kinda off topic so this is my last post in this thread. War on ppl!

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Me too ...later

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I'm not stupid. I own a small clan and I've dealt with both ZAFT and Apoc. ZAFT aren't angels but Apoc are straight up thugs. Nightmare's comment is an excellent example. He'll farm you over a comment in the forum that wasn't even about him or his clan. I see Apoc on wc smack talking plenty now. How do you think they're going to act if they beat ZAFT? You think all their talk about hire hits means they're going to open the ally market? They're going to hire whoever they want and dare you to do something about it. You may want to spend your days on KaW kissing their asses. I'd rather not.

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Stop derailing

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Nobody cares about you NOOBS .

13. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lol you brag about attacks on a Hansel, say I'm crying because I state the fact that I am, but you fail scouts? Dang I'm so ashamed right here, you really showed me there.

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

We should probably get back on topic...
    On that note, I haven't heard much about YAFI these days...every new news seems to be either ZAFT or APOC...

15. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Phil, any updates on this? Or are you just going to keep us hanging?

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Think what you want, im not associated with either Zaft nor Apoc.

I just prefer kaw as a war game. You know,
    fighting other clans
    smack talking
    hit other accounts over petty things

the fun stuff.

basically, im not defending or kissing any ass. Im just calling you out because
    an opinion is irrelevant if the person stating it is to cowardly to stand behind it.

17. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lol your an idiot like I care if I have successful scouts I'm just killing your spies u idiot ...why don't you tell everyone about my 100% win rate on troops against u huh? go ahead lie and say I'm lying but while your at it post a SS of my failing an attack if u can  ...your build sux balls period lol

And stop derailing thread "attention getter" I'm trying not to but idiots such as your self keep addressing me on this forum ...obey your masters lol

18. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

If you weren't stupid you would've seen thread lock requested by OP. Good job statless alt. HIT me with your main so we came play. Otherwise sit aside.

Edit; If your main isn't big enough for me I have alts of varied sizes who could manage your main too. Toodles.

19. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

1st off, no one from apoc has said anything about me dealing a thread because I'm not. Secondly if you look back, my comments are on OUR war not you. Thirdly you have nothing to do with the war yet you attack me personally and expect me not to respond. Check who needs the attention on my wall there. And lastly you killed a quarter of my spies, I said nothing about you failing attacks. Please keep showing how noob you are. Hopefully I don't find your main :)

20. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

its refreshing to see these two noobs fight like this especially after looking at the roster in Fire Emblem. Those guys are gonna go down as the biggest cowards ever in KAW and maybe in the entire history of gaming. funny how Malstone, who was one of the most out spoken Zafties when they were fighting NA, tucked tail when it came to fighting Apoc.. and he has no shame still posting here on this thread.. war runners should not be posting on war threads

Senor
    Statless Lord~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.