Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)



2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

KotFE dont even respond or give this one any attention

Someone doesnt like the fact they really are insignificant and no one cares all the rubbish you spout elegant 

In case you hadnt noticed there is more interesting things happening 

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hey Chairborne cool story bro, unfortunately your talents are wasted - you know getting your thread immediately locked just means it'll disappear and hardly anyone will see it?
    As you're a vet one can only assume 1 of 2 things -

Either a serious rookie mistake ( although with your experience I wonder )

Or deliberate so you can follow the current trend of saying you support Harb inside the clan but publicly trying to avoid it?? Let's be honest, regardless what the reasons for this osw are, there hasn't been a lot of revulsion over Harb's strip.

Anyway, I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious.

So put the record straight for the kawmunity, there's a few things everyone would like to know -

1 - if your story is true why wait a week to post anything?

2 - Zaft were already in Osw with NA, why was no one, not one person, watching Harb's account?

3 - What happened between Harb and other LB Zaft vets e.g. Silph and Donno?

4 - When Harb left Carnage, why was there no public support for him? He had what? 2 wall posts?

I therefore put this to you, is it possible, just possible, that Harb became so disliked that he had to be taken down a peg or two?

' When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird dies, the ants eat the bird. Time and circumstance can change at any time. Don't devalue or hurt anyone for you may be powerful today but remember time is more powerful than you and the oppressed rise eventually'

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Someone sure didn't want to respond to ZAFT's thread. I noticed it's no longer readable. I find that interesting. LMAO.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Dam was gonna add some text after that quote but I got pulled away from the phone lol. I always see sarcbat making huge strip claims and threats yet I'm pretty sure he just banks all his gokd and upgrades when buildings come out lol

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Zaft has LB still ?

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I have some paint drying here if you wanted to come watch. It regens when I put a fresh coat on.

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I went through it the other day, 0 zaft in top 20... I didn't bother looking further.

Btw, mods can't remove threads as far as I'm aware, only the devs can do that.

10. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

What gold? The Bat has always been an incoherent pure spy

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Doesn't that make them dangerous now? When you have nothing to lose you start to enjoy this OSW.

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

They didn't hit when they had lb. I doubt they'll do it now.

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

badass response

14. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Seems more like you're afraid of open discussion. Nice try though.

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

why are yu sittin at that clan if you're so opinionated about our business.

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Shut your ******* piehole it's a public forum and he's on topic. OP or a mod hasn't asked him to leave so he has as much right as you to post... "mr internet thug" 

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

AND he's adding content to the discussion unlike you (or me lol) 

18. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Mr internet badass here is talking about other people being thugs. If you're so interested in our fight bacon, how about you join it?

19. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Bacause bacon doesn't want to u nazi

20. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lmao Nazi was one word I wasn't expecting to be called... If he doesn't want to be part of the fight he shouldn't be part of the argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.