The Story So Far, A Simple Recount

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Fool_Cooker, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Roughly 3 and a bit years ago I joined the realm of KaW, the highest tier of eb was Skeletor and Friends. There was no mith or bronze bars, ee, or vanished paladins for compensation. Chongo Hombre was number 1, redstar and a few easily recognised names have stayed In the top. I was fresh off the bus, befriended by ChefNick and introduced to The river Warriors where I quickly made myself at home and became familiar with the lingo and system. Paige, Ardy, shinobi and a few others, too many to name were my first bunch of Kaw Friends and we keep in occasional contact via social media. Jamie the ginger noob, Sabby, dagsy, gypsySoul and a couple more, were always friendly, ready to help and guide. After river warriors I wandered around for a bit, met Jen and mr

2. God damn it, typed it all too lol you get the idea. It's been an incredible journey and I thank those who have helped me grow ξ€Ž

3. Wait, so you're leaving?

4. your leaving? 

5. Cool story bro

6. Kinda cliffhanger'd that no?

7. missed old kaw already :( :( :( KAW changed too much. Friends come friends gone. Nice story !!

8. I l love you fool. I will always be around if you need Me!!!