Lizard Squad o.o

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheCode, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets have a little discussion about Lizard Squad

Oh, you have no idea who they are? Well lets give a little bit of a background.

Lizard Squad is a group of hackers who have caused havoc around the online world.

But what have they hit and knocked down? Well lets just make a list o.o
    • -Sony
    • -Microsoft
    • Small Games that which i will not name, but they involve penguins and massive amount of online players.
    These were all done mostly around Christmas, they believe they are doing it ethically or so they say. "You pay these companies hundreds of thousands, they should protect a simple DDOS". (Denial of Service)

More Recently they have attacked the Malaysian Airplanes and even more recently...
    Facebook o.o(It's their fault we couldn't log on).

Of course none of this has been proved exactly but they seem to have a pretty good airline, what are your thoughts?

2. They just anonymous wannabe's. Lets see if they can do something important or just carry on doing ddos which isnt much to big up about

3. I have a love/hate relationship with them sadly. But it wasn't proved that Facebook or Malaysia Airlimes were hacked by Lizard Squad. Theyre old news so stop bringing them up. Your just giving them what they want which is publicity and possibly a next target so delete the thread unless you want KaW taken down.

4. If they do I might need to get a life so delete the thread :lol:

5. Haha I don't think deleting the thread does anything....

6. We've been found out [​IMG]

7. WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE HACKED, THANKS

8. Anyone notice how many times I edited that post?

9. 4 times in 3 minutes :lol:

10. You gotta be ******* kidding me, OP.
    They aren't hackers.
    They're a group of around 3-5 IDIOTS with a PC.
    First off, as you mentioned, it was a DDoS.
    A Denial of Service.

Do you know how that's done? Obviously not, so I'll enlighten you.
    It's not a hack. It's more of a virus that can infect any amount of computers. For all you know, every computer in your house is part of the "Botnet", the central hub of all of these computers that can now be controlled. It's not a Trojan Horse, which can completely control your computer and/or brick it with the press of a button, it's just a stupid program that can infect thousands of computers, and can be controlled by just one idiot on a PC.
    You wouldn't even know if your computer is infected; when a person is using his Botnet to spam a server all the computers that are now in use barely use up any CPU power, so much so that it's unnoticeable.

So no, it's not a hack, it was a bunch of dumb teenagers with a computer and a google search that gave them a program.
    They even mentioned that one of the youngest member of their group was just twelve or thirteen! These people are just flat out idiotic, and are as much hackers as I'm Jennifer Lawrence.

Check out this video:
    (Disclaimer: Mods, if this is against the ToU please delete this post. I'm not advertising, just posting content relevant to my post, so I don't believe it goes against the ToU.)
    -Deleted by me-
    I don't know if that's the correct link, lol. I think it is, but don't want to risk it. Just search up "Interview with lizard squad" on YouTube.
    It's a webcam interview with this idiotic Eminem wannabe who's the ringleader of lizard squad.

Laugh at that idiot, because he just screwed up his life and any attempt at getting a job later in his career, just so that he could shut down Xbox Live for a day (I was really pissed though... I couldn't play my X1.) and PSN for a few days (pffft PS4 peasants).

Don't ******* call that idiot a hacker. He's a noob.

11. Jennifer! I love your movies and u got a sexy bod!would you like to go out with me? I ain't at all creepy

12. I like it how suddenly I'm a "kid".

Watch out everyone, we've got a macho Internet badass here.

See, I'm not going to even try to argue with you. It's obvious that you know more than me in this area, I don't doubt that.
    But even so my point is still true.
    Don't keep throwing around that "I'm part of Anon" card, because frankly, no-one cares.

But if you really are that skilled with computers, I'm envious of you, because I don't know those skills. But if I tried, I could easily learn it. Computers ain't got **** on me.

13. Too many Emoji's.
    I'm already with someone, but sorry, no trifecta (keeping it PG ) for you.

14. I'm pretty sure op knew what he was talking about probably just simplifies but who knows. Phoenix got heated xD

15. My Xbox One passion is burning inside of my chest.

16. You can never have too many emojis 

17. Phoenix's secret identity.

[​IMG]

18. Maybilla your a known lair the fact that you continue to make up crap on here is hilarious, a ddos ATTACK is not considered hacking in the least so to call it that just screams ignorance. To the comment that someone managed to do this with a desktop pc is just ridiculous, you would need tens of thousands of dollars of computing power to even attempt any of this. Maybilla I hope your lies one day are stopped with a forum ban, I pray for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.