KaW Clock - KST

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RM_austvis_RM, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Dear Kind, Benevolent and Merciful ATA,

This has probably been suggested before but why not again.

This is an world wide game and so I am suggesting that KaW have a KaW clock so that peeps around the world can easily coordinate activities (OSWs, EB's, Wars, and KaW events). I am not talking about EB clocks.

Bring on a KaW Standard Time clock I say. Before you all start complaining, ATA can still synchronize it to PST (if that is what it is called).

Cheers
    Austvis

2. Bloody fantastic idea.

3. Been done. I almost got forum banned for inciting a riot and getting everyone to spam devs lol

4. its a good idea, but it has been suggested before and shot down.

5. Devs stated that to keep the clock synced would require too much data usage

6. Dev ahould intro a kaw clock. I dont c how a simple clock could use to much data

7. ATA could access local clock data on phones and iPads and just apply a Timezone correction (absolutely no bandwidth required).

8. I don't undrstand how could it use too much bandwith if they just implemented a PST clock on the homescreen and call it KST. There are no elements of KaW depending on a certain timezome because everything (spells, wars, ebs) just starts counting down till 0. Only thing that is dependant on time are server downtimes, updates and event startings/ends.

Cheers

9. 11:59pm PST now..synchronize clocks
    U cannot be saying with idevices n other tech that a TZ is so confusing can u?

10. A god dam clock. XD how about you plan things in X many hours from now? Seriously. Can't be that hard.

11. TZ is not confusing. It is about making KaW a world wide game that is "easy" for all users (young and old).

Would the feature make your lives difficult?

12. I'm fine as is..i can look up a TZ if needed for any kaw related purpose.

13. Not a bad idea

14. Oh man I hate math too.. And having a world clock app built right into my device makes
    Figuring out time zones just next to impossible...

This idea was dumb the last 15times it was brought up

15. Prime, is that what the tab on my iPad with what looks like a clock is? And it shows TZ's worldwide
    
     Drop the idea, it's been quashed already

16. That takes to much work I would have to close this app go to that app open try to make another clock that shows pST and switch back to this app and then go back and forth for whenever there is an even ; ) so hard much confusion lots work

17. Support. This would be awesome

18. Your just lazy op

19. Yea kaw time great idea