OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying another personal attack in another style. Wow. Cool down Bro. You are pinned enough to feel mad we know.

Thanks for pointing out about how much my mates earn. I'm happy for them. For me, I earn pretty good from NA hansels, upgraded twice.

2. You're the only dumbass who needs to get off this thread! Btw you left Queen's lounge sooner than expected? 

3. Hehe... I'm happy for them too, hopefully u guys won't be whining about hte anymore. Happy for u too, congrats on upgrade. We already knew yafi love eb n gold too. Glad u finally admit. ;)

By the way, u and val look great together.

4. Why don't you give drgnblade a break and stop implying that the mods aren't doing their jobs?

Actually, why don't you apply to become a moderator yourself, freeze? You love to post screenshots of the ToU and you're clearly un-biased.

On second thought, your self-admitted comprehension problems might be problematic.

5. Poor aj, any reason why you bring up an old post which has already been clarified and settled?

Selective reading seems to be your forte.

and btw did I post screen shots of ToU? I clearly remember i have never posted any SS before.

Oh dear u sure sound real angry, maybe that's why you missed out the other posts?
    Here's another lollipop for you to eat with Ken. No need to be jealous.

6. Hmm. That sounds like the type of "personal attack" that you frown upon, not unlike calling someone butthurt.

It's ok, though, I have thick skin.

You are correct and I do apologize, it was dadali who likes to post ss of ToU and imply that people are disabled.

So will you be applying for moderator? You would have my support. ️

7. Wow sounding angry means it's a personal attack! You telling me NA does TONS of personal attacks?

Any reason why you would then go totally off topic and ask me a non obligatory question that's totally unrelated to the thread?

8. Seems that Yafi members can't handle trash talk. Personal attacks? Really? How are any attacks in this thread personal? We don't know any of you personally. If you take offence to some words written on a war forum, that's not on us, that's on you.

Yafi needs to drink some cement so they can harden up.

9. @freeze

And your immediate response:

IF you think calling someone "butthurt" is a personal attack, THEN calling someone "angry" would be as well, using your own words and logic.

I never gave my opinion as to whether or not I feel like either is a personal attack. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

And of course all questions on forums are non-obligatory, but asking if you would be running for moderator is in response to you continued critiques of how they are doing their jobs.

Again, I'd like to state my support. 

Freeze for mod! "He might be a hypocrite, but he's completely in-biased!"

We may have to work on your slogan. 

10. Lol really? Have we gotten so sensitive in an online game that people are trying to get each other into trouble over comments like "you're an idiot"? There's back and forth argumentative threads that are interesting to read and then there's this crap. I can't get through a page without cringing. I'm ashamed on behalf of both of our clans. This is embarrassing

11. Then don't read?

12. Eer job. Another comprehension test failed. You really are bad at this. Bubbles is that you? Yafi, put a muzzle on this girl...

Yafi are complaining that the words are hurting them. Yafi havnt been drinking their cement like I told them too. Yafi needs to start listening.

13. Wow calling others butthurt is not a personal attack!

Uniquely NA.

Wow!

14. sometimes to talk to the little kids at NA we have to go down to their level even though I will still get beaten by their experience.

But it's all fun. Glad to know there are still sane minds at NA.

Can't get past posts with truths and logics without some NA members coming to call idiots or butthurt

15. Run out to do eb's? :lol: We're doing HTE in NA, why would i need to leave for HTE? :roll: :lol: :lol:

I've been stripped many times and not once have cried about it, keep dreaming loser :lol: :lol:

16. Yeah. Dead went outside to do warbeast. He says hte is 2 mainstream.

17. Its true cid lol

18. So what's the difference between calling someone "butthurt" and calling someone "real angry"?

Please humor me, it's an honest question and I'd really like to know Mr. Freeze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.