Option to purchase 1 nobility?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by iCurry, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Wonder if Devs will come up with a way or a solution for players to purchase 1 nobility?

With the strange way of 29 nobilities for single horn and 59 nobilities for single seal, i always find myself short of 1 or 2 nobilities for the next horn/seal. I have to purchase 10 more nobilities or 50 or 200 more.

Is it possible for Devs to change it to 30/60 instead of 29/59? Is it American way with xx.99? (In this case, guess Devs can't list 29.99 (nob) or 59.99 (nob). Is that right?

2. Why would you want to pay more?

Get lost dude.

3. Devs should make 59 nobs 5.50$

4. NO support

5. You can redo quest and they used to drop nobs if you remember which ones did so. I forget myself. I lost a argument with someone. I said they didn't drop clannie said they did. So I redid quest to prove Em wrong and found out they were right.

6. €75 for 765 is already ridiculous, why would you want to pay more

7. In the quest it's either Voice In The Dark, Living Dead, or Evil Temple that gives nobs.

8. I think no one jnderstood, the idea isn't great though. They'd sell just one nobility for like fifty cents and running s card isn't worth that. And all quests have a chance of giving nobility

9. Here's what you do, buy the 20$ pack and buy 3.

10. Quests :roll:

11. If you want 1 nobility point.. why buy it when you can just hit quests and get one for free!?

12. Actually buying that pack is cheapest route.

If you bought $75 of nobs in the other packs, you would get 750 nobs. As it is, you get $1.50 of nobs free.

Granted its not a lot, but its better than all the othr packs.

So if you bought nobs in any other packs, but think the $75 is ridiculous, you need to actually do some math.

13. It's supposed to guarantee another transaction, our arty the very l least make the most our of each one. Its like purchasing and using a gift card, the money has already been given money in exchange for credits. Same with nobs, you buy 60 and end up having the odd nob or two laying around, but ata already has the money for whether you decide to use it or not

14. All quests drop nobs at the same probability

15. That is by design

16. If you really need that 1 extra nobility point do some quests. No need to change the prices.

17. They should just make a slider

18. Nailed it

19. Must be some kind of wizard kitten..

20. Needs more wizard