Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You obviously play that way. I never once had contact with you and you showed up in forums talking trash unprovoked.
    When I call you on it and provide evidence that you are a hypocrite, you wanna leave the thread.

No worries hypocrite.

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Yet you are here acting like your diagnostic. Does this mean you have the the desease? I know you still think you have same clan capability or same clans projection capability like 11 months ago. We know your clans tried to hard to project in public how great you guys are. How you guys the protector of the weak. Now tell me your capability again?

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Holy crap Mickey. I can assure U. That I am Kotfe and I was one of very first to plan the Harb strip. I knew before U 1000%

Maybe there was a leak. Who cares.

I don't brag about knowing about huge strips. I brag about planning and executing them.

U just mad apoc here to steal the show on ur osw

Keep bragging about helping fund the strip. Lol if u can prove U helped fund I'll eat my shorts.

And U know what. Kotfe members knew about the strip 3 min before the strip. Why? Cuz we are disciplined and like strips to succeed and moles are everywhere. It's not cool to brag about moles anymore. That's so 2011.

Just concentrate on yafi. Spend less time on my coat tails.

Post the proof or shut up. Really U like an attention junky acting like a dummy like U would be ever be included in the biggest strip in kaw on purpose.

If u knew. It was a bloody mistake. And that's all ur involvement was. A mistake. Me and Kotfe involvement was real. And it still feels good.

So go do ur own cool thing. If u can

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hold on getting clearance to post ss of Mickey being totally jelly of Kotfe and apoc.

Oh wait just read this thread

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lol nightmare. The SS are coming no worries. You will most likely back out on your word of eating your shorts.

I'll make you another deal. Once SS has been shown, have your guys refrain from trashing mine. Mine haven't had a bad word to say about kotfe(openly at least). I won't even hold you to eating your shorts.

If you are so confident I'm lying, make the deal

6. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

U throw our name out all the time. I have already seen ss that U in fact did know about the strip.

Show me one that U helped fund and I'll eat the shorts I swear

Why U are even on this thread I don't know

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I'm on this thread because I can be. Plus I'm in war with the clans on this thread. My clan also sent funds and ran 150 bars on Harbs strip. I feel I have as much right to be here as you do, except I don't have to be a dick about it

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Also, you retracting your statement calling us liars? Where are those shorts?

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Mickey said NA owns 5 apoc clans lol

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

No Mickey Cuz ur still lying. And I only called U liars so U guys would show me proof. Same thing I'm doing now lol

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Except now you are the liar. Called us liars, got proof, now lying.

Seems the only one here that is a liar is you Mare. True story

Still waiting on you to eat those shorts. Liar

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Monkey is also suffering megalomania...he will soon claim he owns all clans ..but 5 Apoc clan to start with is not bad .

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hey, not my fault if MaRe doesn't believe that NA owns or has leadership positions in 5 of the apoc clans/subclans. It's already been established that NA consists of mainly alts. Where do you think we house our mains? Zaft

He also didn't believe we knew about Harbs strip. Doesn't matter what you believe though as I know the truth

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I said I would eat my shorts if u proved U funded

I already seen as that U knew before the strip.

That's old news

But U will squeeze every ounce lol

Cuz u suck at kaw. And all get to do is talk about how U knew something big was happening. Never get to to something big urself.

"Ok guys we got wind of kaws biggest strip"
    "Let steal, then, we can brag like we helped "

Twicc doesn't brag. Cuz he's got some class.

Mickey just needs the attention.

"Wah wah why aren't people talking on my new age thread "

Because there is a real Osw to talk about idiot

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

 less time on forums chump honestly i **** harder then u guys hit

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

**** mick. wtf afe you coin?

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You mad bro?

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

The way monkey acts make me think of him as:
    [​IMG]

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

There's actually a possibility you're both right, depend on your interpretation.

Buying allies of banks knowing there was a strip coming could be perceived as contributing as funding and has done in previous osw's

However not giving directly from your own banks could be seen as not contributing.

What appears to be agreeable is that some NA may have knew so props for saying nothing and ruining the execution.

What is definite is that enemies are throwing in hand grenades and sitting back, watching an argument develop and rubbing their hands - don't be sucked in guys.

There's two wars going on, one overlaps. We're fighting them separately, let's keep it that way and not get derailed.

For the record, I'm Kotfe and didn't know about it, heck I even missed it thanks to a stupid solicitors (Thank my ex wife) and doctors appointment, but who cares? It happened, fully executed, shook kaw and was supported by the majority of people who play this game.

JB 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.