Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Huge Support Vix And as far as Monkey is concerned...enough already. I never understood this level of trash talk just makes you look like an idiot. Try acting more honourably
    Less chat. More whack.
    

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

How about you make me?

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

and my point is provenmoronic reply

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Nope, I'm challenging you to shut me up. I've said nothing against KOTFE this whole time. Not sure why you guys feel the need to come talk down to me. If you think it's because your name will scare anyone, jokes on you

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Maybe it's because of how you are acting. Take some social cues here pal. If everyone is treating you like this it's not everyone else's fault.. It's yours

6. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You sound like a little kid crying on the play ground.
    'I know you are but what am I'

7. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Probably because you're on the Thread about Apoc and Zaft boasting about your clan which is irrelevant to anything here.

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lol cries about how I act, posts in forums to cry about it.

How is what I am doing any different than what you are doing? Except my posts are game related and verifiable and yours are personal attacks and speculation?

Me thinks those kotfe members just wanted to make posts in forums and used my name as a scapegoat. Oh well, I understand KOTFE is sore. NA is held in higher regards in apoc inner circle than they are. I get it.

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

#nerdrage

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

LOL. Only thing people respect about NA is how you two can keep so many alts active.

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Also oli don't be such a hypocrite. You have been all over the NA thread were you really have no relevance.

See, we are still at war with zaft and fury, so I come to the zaft/fury osw thread instead of the NA/Yafi thread.

Being as we helped fund and strip Harb, knowing and sending funds before KOTFE was even in the know, I feel I have a bit of relevance on this thread. Thanks

12. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

If that's the case about respect oli. Why were we informed of Harbs strip before 90% of apoc?

Does that even make sense to you?

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

People who are diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.

Funny this definition perfectly suits to Monkey posts

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Yes the strip was the biggest in kaw history of course people will try to claim they were part of it. Sad fact for them they weren't. Keep trying

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Hold on, getting clearance on SS. Want proof? I never make a claim without it

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

"Held in higher regard" wow now that really was a sentence to remember. And it's not a personal attack to call moronic behaviour moronic..it's just a fact. You come on here and you run your mouth, you trash talk an entire clan, now 2 clans with no idea at all about what those clans stand for and you think that's ok. My point was very simple instead of running your mouth insulting people why don't you just attack your enemy? That is fighting with honour. My only guess is that your build is incapable of really hitting anyone so instead this is how you choose to do your fighting and I'm sorry but I think it's pretty pathetic
    

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I posted arguing with a specific member not about how awesome my clan of alts is. Yeah you knew about this strip 5 years ago bro we all get it, your little clan of nobodies is so kewl you don't know anything idiot. Keep telling yourself how awesome your clan is, and everyone else will laugh at you, like we are now. What aren't you getting?

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

NPD.. What is it? People who are diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.

Monkey after reading your posts here and there I believe you can be diagnosed as such

You might consult for confirmation

19. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Lol @ Adonis. So hypocritical. You just came and did exactly what you just cried about. I was talking trash to fury because we are in war with fury.

Why exactly are you here trash talking me, yet no news feeds from you. That's hypocritical. It's ok for you to trash talk and not hit, but when someone else does it, you whine in forums.

Makes sense

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

No point trying to talk to someone like you. You have no honour and only care about trash talking. I don't play that way. So peace ️ Monkey
    Icey out
    

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.