A Motivational Story By Jax

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _xVx_SB_Prodigious_SB_xVx_, Jan 24, 2015.

1. So a few years back I was engaged to this chick, she HATED that I played KaW. Everyone knows how addicting this game is and someone complaining about it constantly is no fun. It got to the point where I was actually just doing it to bug her.

She comes to me one day and says "Jax, you've got to make a choice, it's either me or your stupid game"

Moral of the story, KaW > Women

2. Meh. Maybe I'm just ***** whipped, but my girl tells me she wants me to quit, I'd reset and never look back. :lol:

Ironically, she'd probably be secretly KaWing herself behind my back.

Moral of my story, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

3. I was asked the same thing and I responded "would you rather I play KaW or with other women?" That sure shut her up :lol:

4. I'm gonna need to use that line somehow.

5. Very true 

6. If you play KaW you need an understanding partner. It's the same for us ladies. Men can be demanding too! ️

7. Jesus Drgnblade, bloody oath, by far my favourite mod. ATA made a good choice. And if my girl said get off kaw, I'd probably get off KaW, Happy Wife, Happy Life (or girlfriend, still makes sense). Or u could secretly play at work, school, when ur girls asleep, bathroom :mrgreen: etc. but if she catches you. Have fun explaining, and I don't think the excuse of "But the KaW forumers told me to!" Will work, it'll backfire and turn into, "We'll I told you to get off the stupid app didnt I?! So LISTEN NEXT TIME".

8. In these instances you gotta keep your **** hand strong

9. If mine wanted me to quit I'd do it when she's gone.

Just like her cousin.

10. Lolololol

11. Kaw IS the other woman.

12. Lol

13. My girl would strip me and farm me if she wanted me to quit. Same moral...

14. Atta boy

15. My girlfriend knows I played and bought me a 750 nobs for my birthday. (In the form of an iTunes card.)

I please her in bed, so I guess KaW doesn't bother her. :lol: