ZAFT IM TALKING TO YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FireRock14545, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Well that's a well thought out retort that only a paragon of good character would give.

OP, if you feel disappointed in humanity, try to make it better. But in the real world, not in a game, and especially not like this.

4. that edit tho

5. What, I decided I hadn't completed my thought  Editing is there, no shame in using it.

6. true lol. I'm so glad there's an edit button now

7. Especially when correcting a newb.

#NewbOfTheYear2k15

8. Yo yall are not who I'm after, go back to your fake ass gold and your plundering or whatever the **** you guys pride yourselves in doing.

I was talking to ZAFT, so yall can get out.
    :arrow:

9. How can you be after anybody with your account being so small. I'm surprised you have the ability to speak when you're that small. Stupid ***** should call out zaft when they can hit you.

10. Woah bro, OP told us to get out.

11. :lol:

12. actually I was in zaft once so I have right to be here.

besides there's no rule saying I can't. especially on crap ass threads like this ****

13. Second time today I've been asked to leave a thread. Last one the guy was bashing Apoc. Least I'm balanced...

14. Actually, on the ToU, if OP asks you to get out, you get out.

Last post on this crap thread.

kthxbai

15. :lol:

16. Depends on why he asked us to leave. He decided to post this on a public forum, and we're discussing his accusations and his method of calling them out.

17. Just a butthurt ***** that got his ass farmed and reset. 3 year achievement. Now he is just being a ***** on forums.

18. "butthurt"

yall are like five years old. Using "butthurt," instead of some other word or phrase, is just hideous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.