ZAFT IM TALKING TO YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FireRock14545, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pfft man y'all some punks. I had a friend (who shall not be named) who was thoroughly abused by the cowards at ZAFT and she quit the game. I don't care that they made her quit, I care that they were too scared to answer when I confronted them about it.

SO IM TALKING TO THE PUNK ASS BITCHES at ZAFT (aka the clan for diffident, weak human beings who want to feel good about themselves by playing a game) and askin them to come forward.

Unless they're too scared. Like always.

2. This is lame

3. You're calling ZAFT scared, while hiding behind a statless alt?

4. agreed. the butthurt is strong with this one

5. 17k wins and 8k forum posts. Doesn't look like a statless alt to me.

6. I'm a reasonably stat deficient alt. With a 5 year badge.

7. nah son im not an alt. Dont know why its so hard for people to believe that someone would DARE talk **** about the ALMIGHTY CLAN OOOHHHHHH with the one and only account they have.

***** please. :roll: :lol:

9. You dont care that they made your friend quit? What a good friend you are

10. I don't get why you would talk stool in general. If there's a problem dish it out instead of making posts like these.

11. Perhaps they're tired of seeing the loudest talking coming from the littlest mouths. It's not the message they have a problem with. It's the evidence, and the delivery.

12. #ObviousAlt2k15

13. I don't care because it was her choice to play and its a ******* game lol?

I care more about the character of the people who caused it, or lack thereof.

And I don't value status in KaW, so being the "littlest mouth" doesn't phase me.

14. I literally laughed out loud due to the hypocrisy in that statement.

15. the irony. if you don't care then why make a crap ass thread to fill the forums with junk

16. **** you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.