OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH ****!!!!!

Anyways, IDD is an old clan right? 2 or 3 years old? Used to be part of ADHD? Or am I imagining things?

2. [​IMG]

:lol: older then 3 years never part of ADHD to my knowledge

3. Lol at Yafi desperation. Can't believe I used to respect you guys. Guess bad leaders make bad decisions. Letting los in? BALLE managed to kill 6 clans. That's the caliber of players you let into Yafi? No wonder you losing this war.

4. Hey haven't been Kawing in a while just gettin back into these past few weeks. Give me a break :mrgreen:

5. fghh, it is more of I can't believe I used to think of NA as a true OSW clan who goes all out to war. Indeed, forums are not to be believed. I actually read and believed Twicc when he said NA will war even if naked. I was thinking, wow, that would be a fun war!

It is now known, NA talks about warring much more than actually doing it. Unrelated events could even be twisted so that NA takes credit.

Good clan decision you made to let IDD join in. Now it is much more fun because IDD does send more hits than NA, even though they have less active players.

6. Hehe.. still can't handle the fact u guys are weak? Hte whiners.. Look at your own clans running htes lol. No inc from us.. hmmm, i have 15t out but no inc from yafi, so weird ;)

7. Sitting w/1t out. 6 inc from Yafi in last 8 hours.

@freeze- I thought Yafi was an osw clan. Thought you guys would go all out to war. By the looks of your eb history and my newsfeed I overestimated you guys.

See how that works both ways?

8. They little upset, even little IDD's not afraid of them

9. Man, no offense to either side, but y'all need to just shut the **** up and hit each other. This thread, although funny at times, hasn't done either of your clans any good in terms of public opinion. Which yeah I know, who the hell cares right? But seriously, I always thought YAFI was the silent type that only showed up in newsfeeds and left the foruming to the keyboard warriors, now you're here feeling the need to give reasons and excuses for everything you do. And NA, the exact same goes for you guys. I know this is a trash talk thread but who cares what YAFI motives or reasons are? You're both in it, and nothing short of kicking each other's asses until one of you CF's is going to change that.

One more thing in terms of public opinion. I'll be the first to admit being stripped by NA sucked. Seeing my peers get stripped of trillions was even worse. I was bitter about the fact I couldn't and didn't get a chance to exact any sort of revenge for that. Being the case, I originally wanted to watch YAFI burn NA. But I have to say that I'm finding myself rooting for NA more and more everyday because of the shenanigans on this pile of crap thread.

For what it's worth and although a little late, good luck to both sides and give em hell️

10. Pretty dumb not to use the 1T on new lands I would say. Smarter for you to grow so that it's harder to hit you.

Doubt you had 6 inc only, unless you self pin for all 8 hours. You, Musang, Twicc and Noise are our prime targets now. No need to lie.
    We all know you are a liar. We already knew Jedi was you, but you had to post on my wall earlier with Jedi way earlier that we insulted Jedi by calling him Mickey.

11. Lol hating on your own friends!! Don't be mad cause IDD is showing you all up!

12. It is very ok if you believe NA lies that they are actually warring. No issues. They are the masters of lies propaganda.

If the thread is really crap, as the moderator you do have the power to lock a crap thread.

And as a moderator you actually support their obvious lies. You support posts like ken_ken's which has absolutely no content. You support NA's posts consisting of solely personal attacks. This is where ATA is going.

13. White ghost is a chicken trash player lol Lets play tough guy !

14. I can't lock a thread merely because I think it's crap. I've been keeping up with the thread, removing inappropriate posts, bypasses, or stupid cheating accusations. As far as everything else goes, it's oddly on topic-ish so there's nothing that I can do.

15. Fair enough. My bad.

Thanks for your work.

16. Freeze you NOOB get out of pin and I show you IDD love

17. "Oddly on topic-ish"

 That's the perfect description of this thread.

Lol

18. That and "pile of crap".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.