deflate gate. American grid iron talk

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Jan 23, 2015.

1. His bias has coming shining through lol

2. YOLO BRO

3. Ok to start with i am neither a Colts or Patriots fan, i do enjoy football though. I have read through everything and looked at the different viewpoints. What i see is no matter what the Colts played horribly, losing by that margin means they were clearly the worse team. The other fact being if the balls were that far off the officials who, wait for it, handle the balls EVERY play should have noticed! In fact they handle them more than the players. The reality is i think the Colts had to find an excuse for they're embarassing performance. The other fact i want to bring up is physics. The balls are maintained indoors in a warm temperature. Just like your car tires if you put them out in the cold in a bin a few hours before the game .... Guess what happens to the air pressure inside. Im sure anyone who has driven has come out on a cold morning to low tires from the cold. 2 pounds is next to nothing in near freezing temperatures. Bottom line is the whole idiocracy needs to be dropped and there are plently more pressing world issues that could be addressed. Thank you!

Shaddow
    Also TY to Moose for another great thread! Keep it up!

4. You are aware that the head coach is responsible no matter who the NFL/Patriots produce as the culprit.

Belichik runs New England period. If people under him are breaking rules, that falls to him.

5. 1. Hmmmm pasta is wicked good.
    2. Yolo..unless you believe in reincarnation
    3. What's up with those neon carnations
    4. Whose going to do the Superbowl score pool?

6. I'm not american , but I know with all sports that use inflatable balls these things can happen .I reckon that when the balls get boxed up to be sent to the game that the tempeture of the container or transport vechile could actually deflate the balls . maybe it even happened when the balls got tested these are hand stitched after all , I think there are too many tom Brady haters if you ask me

7. Moose u mad bro? Bro hey bro hes mad bro. Bob u think moose mad bro? Cause bro i think hes mad bro

8. Seriously is no one going to ban this spitfire spammer? Instead of worrying about who didn't do their job on the football field a mod needs to do their job here in forums and deflate this spammer.

9. Maybe the real scandal is the air the balls were originally filled with was too hot so they'd deflate more

10. He knew it was inflated he should be punished

11. But the refs did check the balls, and those same refs approved of them. So why aren't they investigating them?

12. Spygate is a bigger issue and little recourse was giving in that situation. Airgate will 'blow over'. I dont think the Colts would have won but the game before vs the Ravens should have seen the Pats fall out of playoffs. Cheaters do win but airgate is normal i expect.

14. You got the super bowl part right they will not investiage any of it until after the super bowl is done and over. I posted this in wc yesterday shady brady throwing deflated balls :lol: I highly doubt the NFL will do anything about him. Have you heard this groupies they do not care if he cheats because omg he is so hot and handsome.

15. every single win the pats have had since belichick took over should be erased from the record books. that cheater has made the pats the most hated team in the nfl.

16. Bob calm down :lol: don't break your screen lol

17. Wow moose great discussion: i thing brady should be banned from NFL and the team should lose there spot at the Superbowl.You say woah lil hansel what are you saying hang on there moose i will tell ya 1) Not only did he cheat he mastermined and carried out away to give his team a edge and it included alot of people to carry it out 2) he paid ppl who was offically responsible for the ball and i further think the only reason he got caught is somebody he paid off wanted more and was gona extort him for more money so he blew the whistle on himself.Either thinking cause it was over and his pinishment would be small and/or his fame it would cause him very lil harm.Either way i feel his team should be disqualified

PS They should let 'Dallas Cowboys' back in :)

18. It takes 3 seconds to deflate a ball that much. The refs grab the ball numerous times throughout the game. They shouldve said something if it was enough to effect the game

Refs get fired. Brady n the pats walk free. Pat haters keep hatin. End of story

19. This Bill guy, if he's as dirty as genocide points out, then the NFL need to open an investigation into the alleged deflated balls and if it's proven that he is guilty of this practice, then he should get a coaching ban. As I said before, a player using performance enhancing drugs or a team using deflated balls is much the same and should be dealt with, with extreme measures. If Pats or their coach (Bill) are found guilty and punished, it will send out a message to all other NFL/WFL teams, that crap like this will not be tolerated in Major Sports

20. I feel the ref's should be fined. It is their JOB to ensure a fair game. To allow this to happen merely points out the failure of the checks and balances they have in place to thwart things like this.

Refs failed in their job. They should be fined and penalized.

The rule is in the books about ball inflation pressure because it is an issue obviously. Something that needed to be checked by the officials. I'm almost certain it is not the job of the quarterback to verify these things. The reason it's the job of the refs is because the quarterback may try to cheat. Otherwise the rule wouldn't even be in place.

So the question isn't if the patriots cheated. The question should be why is the NFL so lax at checking to make sure a game is fairly played beforehand?

Even if Tom Brady did it(he most likely didn't) I still feel he was allowed. It's not his job to make sure the rules are followed. That's the job of the referees.

This day and age no one wants to admit their faults and failings.