OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard yafians could suck a golf ball through a water hose. Is there any truth to these allegations?

2. Is it true Freeze?

3. Why bring up stripping mods now? Its obvious YAFI didnt protect Eagl....no wait Eagle left his original clan thinking YAFI would protect him. I applaud purgatory for standing up for Iphito after she raged at them to protect her and hit NA. Yet where's purgatory now? Where's the LoS that joined YAFI? The real LoS went back to LoS. The real YAFI are gone. Appleseeds is gone.

YAFI is a dying clan that no one will protect or stand by anymore. Reading the ss in 3rd party apps that all of you send in "PM" is hilarious. Even you few that are there know that YAFI is dying and no one is there to help them anymore. ;(

2015 is a sad year for the "family" clan that all of kaw was rooting for last year. YAFI will cease to exist and if people do stay it will be because they went inactve.

4. There seems to be something you're misunderstanding. We stripped the mods for our amusement. The demands were real but we could've gone about it a different way. Stripping the mods was simply the quickest and by far the most fun. The strips simply carried the momentum of the thread and made it far more widespread. So no we didn't strip the mods for the people of kaw. The Robin Hood thread was for everyone else. The strips were our way of having fun and at the same time bringing attention to the thread. And it worked. We stated that clearly in the thread. Not sure where you got your info but we were pretty transparent about it during the Robin Hood thread.

5. She can explain better. Thank you Ikko, I know I stated that in the past something like that. Our main goal on this game not to be hero but having fun

6. Lol I'm not old yafi I'm fairly new here actually. I don't take pride in actions I wasn't apart of. And to be honest i take no "pride" in any aspect of this game outside the friends I've made on it. It's kinda obvious your pride in this game is a bit out of control though lol.
    It's kinda funny you dis "old yafi" for being other clans useless farms in the past. What the heck is NA now but just that? Twicc is the ultimate display of same. Think on that genius and tell us if you are still so proud.  Well that's the last ill type on the subject for a while. Be in your news tho :D

7. Actually to be honest here, I was approached by You Ask For It right after a few days of the strip, FI and a few people we're orginanizing a strike back against NA *New Age* with this, me and FI *Fallen Immortal* had a good talk on what was best for the clan and a lot of members wasn't war ready, so after along talk with everyone.

After I was approached by Yafi, I came with a final decision, to either protect my friends and members from war or get them in war? A lot of members wasn't ready so for the best of FI, i decided to Join Yafi, after telling Yafi what was going on I thought it would be best for my old members protection.

I do respect na for the strip against me, was i angry? No I was actually surprise for the strip was i upset I lost 8 to nearly 9t? No it is just fake gold, do I hate NA? No they are players like myself and I respect everyone on this game, actually I have a few friends in NA myself so just have fun.

This is a war game, don't like being attacked and pinned? Don't play, I respect Yafi for taking me in as one of their own.

Eagle.

Respect for both sides.

8. I have no ill well against old YAFI. A matter of fact I respected them a lot. I just don't like new YAFI acting like children. Keep boosting like stupid kids." You no action", you are our "PWAR osf". "Why you don't hit back". Those comment I seen on their past enemies CC and laughing like kids. That bothers me because you become like them. You all not stupid that can't count. Unless we don't spend too much money to Xtal for no reason but waste real money. We don't need to hit all of you. We hit those we feel like hitting just like you did in the past. Before you answer I'm complaining on numbers don't be stupid, I'm not. I'm just stating what I know and it is what it is. I'm having fun and my clan mate 

9. Now I'm starting to like Eagle.. You sure you don't wanna transfer to NA..? If it is fun you desire, we always have fun here and play the craziest idea just for our amusement.

10. Your clan mate is under the impression we bullied you eagle.

11. I've always liked Eagle too. Even before mod. I think he has made a great mod, even if we do poke our fun at his skills occasionally.

That he took his strip on the chin like a champ is true. Cheers to that 

12. I'm curious on your comment regarding "old YAFI" - what do you determine as old YAFI? 6 months ago, 1year ago

13. Nope I'm not gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always fun to read NA lies :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I'm busy, I go off kaw, and all know it ;)
    However, I have been alerted that NA have been spreading lies and rumours about me while I'm setting up systems for my new business. And here I am to quash your lies that I'm gone ;)

Most of accounts which are mains in NA are gone. But it's always nice trying to give a little boost to your own morale right? :lol: :lol: :lol: According to our sources, you guys are bringing in more and more alts :lol: :lol: :lol: I do follow news in the 3rd party app which you definitely won't be in because it involves sharing of real phone numbers and not just nicknames. ;)

Contrary to your post, NA is a dying clan, such that of the 40 odd members to complete your EBs, nearly 25% are alts of the same superhuman. :mrgreen:

The oldest of YAFI came from both YAFI and Judgment, of which came from IC and Wilders. The founder of Judgment is still around, the founder of YAFI quitted kaw 2 years ago, but is still with us in our chat groups and in another war game. ;) ;)

So who do you think really think are old YAFI? If you refer to the founding of YA__JUDGMENT__FI, when formed, we had in total 50+ accounts of mains and alts [edited: corrected by a mate, I forgot the number :oops: ], formed by less than 20 people from both SG, Malaysia, and some from Australia, Switzerland, USA. As of now, we have near to 40 from both SG and Malaysia, and much more from USA and Europe, and more than 80% are still around, this excluding our new members from last year. :mrgreen:

The number of Android devices some bring during the outings.... :lol: Still funny :lol: :lol:
    There was this old lady with 1 iPhone and 7 other android devices which she carries in a separate bag at all times :lol: :lol: :lol: YAFIans will know who I'm talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a number of players who move around in this OSW because we all know
    1) NA seldom hits back, preferring only EBs.
    2) NA was previously mostly dtw for long hours.
    Recently however, some in NA seems to open more for longer hours, as such some came back for the free extra gold that these NA inactives are providing on top of normal haunting :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's all I have for now :lol:
    I won't want to bring myself down to NA's level to throw lies upon lies :lol: :lol:
    Have fun ;) And do have good sleeps ;) :lol:

14. Hey bro! Old YAFI :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Hehe... Nice to see u back Apple. Feeling butthurt the moment u are back huh. ;)

16. Holy **** it's the return of sir smiley derpsalot. And by the looks of it he stocked up on them while he was away.

17. Errr is Yafi trying to have at a go at New Age because we had fun stripping the mods of kaw? Over a year ago? Seriously?

Why do you play this game? We play it to have fun. Something we obviously do. Reactions like yours are priceless. You should try visiting us sometime, we have fun in clan chat: we take joy in dismembering clans. We laugh as our enemies run and close their clans behind them.

We find it hilarious los ran to Yafi and Yafi ran to zaft. We find it fun. Keep hating on the people who play this game and enjoy it. Your internal drama fuels us, all the Yafi accounts that have lately gone inactive? We found that very amusing.

New Age is full of like minded people who know how to enjoy a game. It's a game. If you're hating on us for having fun playing it. You are really doing it wrong.

18. Na is dying? Really? Clan never been as full, clan chat never as lively. Original members still playing. Considering it started with about 12 of us who had an army of alts. New age has never been better. Might want to check some of the other clans out there. Most would kill to have 40 active members.

For such a small dying clan, we are certainly doing a lot. Seems between us stripping mods which people are still going on about and fighting and stripping Yafi and zaft and the dead purgatory and los, and all the replies on this thread...what you say doesn't make sense. Is New Age magic? Are we the magic clan? Does that work for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.