Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlIIlIIIIlllllCHIIIIIIIIllllIl, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Hey everyone! I am new to Kingdoms at War! I had downloaded this game a few months ago but never sought to play it. Today I am starting! I was talking to some people I had met that had hired me and they told me to join a clan. I am not in a clan yet and I currently have nine lands explored already! I forget the name, but I also talked to somebody whose name was green, They told me to do the battles Warbeast and The Escape. So, if anyone could explain how I can get better or has a clan for me to join please reply here! :D

2. Welcome to KaW north! You can find clans accepting your size by following this link.

3. When u grow im going to farm u

4. listen to daphnia and listen to NO ONE ELSE that posts on this thread.

5. But if you told me to listen to no one else does that mean I listen to what you just said?

6. Welcome to Kaw. Hope you enjoy it here.

7. Welcome to KaW!

There are a bunch of threads in the Guides forum that can help you get started.

Have fun!

8. as long as you aren't a robot, your head shouldn't explode from the paradox.

9. Does that include you?

Easiest way to grow on this game, revenge of the war beasts. Once about 3-4m cs go to haunting: the escape. Both actually cost real money.

Outside of that scan for ebs such as reckoning or origins which have item phases, hit those hard to get easy gold. This would be the free to play way of growing.

10. actually i was expecting tons of bad advice. so far everyone has been very nice. justice even volunteered to teach you how to fight.

11. Delete the app

12. delete your post

13. Hi welcome to the game, nice to see you are familiar with forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

14. Maybe I should farm you.

I volunteer to help justice learn how to fight.

Fite mi irl kid

15. Lool